咨询

zī xún
  • seek advice from;hold counsel with;consult;counselling;guidance
咨询咨询
咨询 [zī xún]
  • [seek advice from] 征求意见 (多指行政当局向顾问之类的人员或特设的机关征求意见)

咨询[zī xún]
  1. 请咨询您的计算机制造商的技术支持部门在这。

    Please seek advice from your computer manufacturer 's technical support department on this .

  2. 首先向医生咨询,确保没有其他身体问题。

    I would seek advice from a doctor initially to make sure you don 't have any other systemic problems .

  3. 公司提供咨询并帮助找工作。

    The company provides advice and assistance in finding work .

  4. 他们请了一家咨询公司来设计新的系统。

    They hired a firm of consultants to design the new system .

  5. 随时都有急诊服务,并提供医疗咨询。

    The emergency services were on hand with medical advice .

  6. 我们计划利用外面的咨询公司。

    We plan to use an outside firm of consultants .

  7. 他们向艾滋病病毒携带者和艾滋病患者提供咨询。

    They give advice for people with HIV and AIDS .

  8. 这么高的服务费可能使咨询者望而却步。

    The high price of the service could deter people from seeking advice .

  9. 有些妇女太害羞,不愿就这个问题向医生咨询。

    Some women are too embarrassed to consult their doctor about the problem .

  10. 我总是向他咨询一些政策问题。

    I always consulted him on matters of policy .

  11. 在咨询中心工作的全部是志愿者。

    The advice centre is staffed entirely by volunteers .

  12. 有人劝我们找律师咨询。

    We were advised to seek legal advice .

  13. 若对保险单有疑问,请拨打我们的咨询热线。

    If you have a query about your insurance policy , contact our helpline .

  14. 我们提供各种信息服务,尤其是法律咨询。

    We provide all types of information , with an emphasis on legal advice .

  15. 你就此事咨询过你的律师吗?

    Have you consulted your lawyer about this ?

  16. 法律咨询的费用与其效益需要权衡一下。

    The cost of obtaining legal advice needs to be balanced against its benefits .

  17. 请拨打我们的客户服务热线咨询。

    Call our customer careline for advice .

  18. 他们正向一位律师咨询?这消息不大好哇。

    They 're consulting a lawyer ? I don 't like the sound of that .

  19. 你需要咨询专业人士。

    You need some specialist advice .

  20. 如果你拿不准是否应进行这种锻炼,咨询一下医生好了。

    If you are in any doubt as to whether you should be doing these exercises , consult your doctor .

  21. 咨询俱乐部详情,请与I.科德维尔联系。

    For more information concerning the club contact I. Coldwell .

  22. 详情可咨询名誉秘书A.R.布什比。

    Details are available from the Hon . Sec . A.R. Bushby .

  23. 我们正在就追回该款项所需的法律程序咨询律师。

    We are taking advice on legal steps to recover the money

  24. 像往常一样,我们马上去找专家咨询。

    As always , we went straight to the experts for advice

  25. 如果需要进一步了解信息,请咨询教务主任。

    If you require further information , you should consult the registrar

  26. 他没有咨询相关知情人士就作了重要的决定。

    He takes crucial decisions without consulting people in the know .

  27. 她需要借助医学治疗和心理咨询来克服惨剧带来的影响。

    She will need medical help and counselling to overcome the tragedy

  28. 咨询一下医生你需要多大的运动量。

    Consult your doctor about how much exercise you should attempt

  29. 想要获得更多信息可以咨询当地的电器展销厅。

    Further information is available from your local electricity showroom .

  30. 他们非常依赖职业咨询师提供的建议。

    They relied heavily on the advice of their professional advisers