摄入

shè rù
  • englobe
  • intake
摄入摄入
  1. 营养学家说我们所摄入的卡路里中只应有33%来自脂肪。

    Nutritionists say only 33 % of our calorie intake should be from fat .

  2. 从摄入的热量来说,一块这样的巧克力相当于一顿饱餐。

    One chocolate bar like this is equal to a large meal in calorie intake .

  3. 你应该减少摄入脂肪和碳水化合物。

    You should cut down on fats and carbohydrates .

  4. 作为饮食的一部分,每天要摄入少量的糖。

    As part of the diet , allow yourself a small daily ration of sugar .

  5. 我为了试着减肥,限定自己每天摄入1000卡的热量。

    I 've limited myself to 1 000 calories a day to try and lose weight .

  6. 饮食中摄入过量蛋白质可能会加速衰老。

    Too much protein in the diet may advance the ageing process

  7. 它必须通过注射摄入,通常一天两次。

    It has to be given by injection , usually twice daily .

  8. 看看你究竟摄入了多少脂肪和胆固醇。

    See just how much fat and cholesterol you 're eating

  9. 吃土豆容易让我们有一种饱胀感,又不会摄入过多的热量。

    Potatoes fill us up without overloading us with calories .

  10. 避免摄入食物添加剂而只吃全天然食物是有好处的。

    It pays to avoid food additives and eat only wholefoods

  11. 总体上我们英国人没有摄入足够的膳食纤维。

    As a whole we do not eat enough fibre in Britain .

  12. 务必保证足够的水分摄入。

    Make sure that you drink plenty of fluids .

  13. 一般来说,超重的人往往低估自己摄入食物的量。

    Classically , overweight people underestimate the volume of food that they consume .

  14. 人们应该减少脂肪摄入,以降低患心脏病的危险。

    People should eat less fat to reduce the risk of heart disease .

  15. 减少摄入存在于红色肉类、硬干酪等中的动物脂肪。

    Cut down on animal fats found in red meat , hard cheeses and so on .

  16. 真实的情况是,大多数人摄入的蛋白质比他们实际所需的多出许多。

    The fact of the matter is that most people consume far more protein than they actually need

  17. 避免婴儿摄入食糖的最好办法是让其回归自然的饮食,多吃新鲜水果。

    The best way to keep babies off sugar is to go back to the natural diet and eat lots of fresh fruit .

  18. 不管你是一次性摄入全天的卡路里限量,还是在一天内分次摄入,结果好像没有多大差别。

    There seems to be little difference whether you eat all your calorie allowance in one go , or spread it over the day

  19. 摄影师把全家人聚拢在一起,以便把他们摄入同一张相片。

    The photographer grouped the family together so that he could get them all in the same picture .

  20. 多年来,营养学家一直建议将意大利面的摄入量保持在一定比率,以减少热量摄入,防止脂肪堆积和血糖升高。

    For years , nutritionists have recommended that pasta be kept to a ration , to cut calories , prevent fat build-up and stop blood sugar shooting up .

  21. 将近三分之二的人每周吃一次快餐,而且我们每天摄入的卡路里中有25%来自零食。

    Nearly two thirds of us grab fast food once a week , and we get almost 25 % of our daily calories from snacks .

  22. 如果你一天吃三顿饭,并且生活方式像大多数美国人一样,你可能每天至少有三分之一的卡路里是从户外摄入的。

    If you eat three meals a day and behave like most Americans , you probably get at least a third of your daily calories outside the home .

  23. 你睡前摄入的脂肪越多,晚上你的身体负担就越重。

    The more fat you take in before bedtime , the greater burden you will put on your body at night .

  24. 与那些匆匆忙忙地吃完饭的人相比,吃得慢的人每顿饭摄入的热量要少70卡路里。

    People who eat slowly tend to consume about 70 fewer calories per meal than those who rush through their meals .

  25. 如果我们没有摄入足够的盐分,我们的身体就不能正常工作。

    If we don 't have enough , our bodies can 't work properly .

  26. 你睡前摄入的脂肪越多,你晚上身体的负担就越重。

    The more fat you take in before bedtime , the greater burden you will have on your body at night .

  27. 这项研究的第一作者,非营利性医师委员会临床研究主任,HanaKahleova博士表示,这一过程确保摄入的能量与消耗直接相关,脂肪不会被储存或增加。

    Lead author Dr Hana Kahleova , director of clinical research at the nonprofit Physicians Committee , says this process ensures our energy intake4 correlates with energy output , instead of energy reserves — or enlarged fat cells .

  28. 假设你每天摄入1500-1800卡。

    So , let 's say you consume 1500 to 1800 calories a day .

  29. 少量摄入红肉及红酒

    Low intakes of red meat and red wine

  30. 这个脚环只记录佩戴者是否摄入酒精,并不监控其行踪。

    The tags register alcohol consumption but do not monitor movement or where people are .