平常心
- 名calmness;sense of ordinariness
-
马特·鲍默(MattBomer),《平常心》(TheNormalHeart)
Matt Bomer , " The Normal Heart "
-
她几乎所有拍戏的工作都围绕孩子们的时间表来安排,甚至包括最近的电影:由舞台剧《平常心》(TheNormalHeart)改编的一部片子,讲述的是艾滋病出现初期与之斗争的一些事情,今年五月在HBO电视台播出。
Almost all of her acting work is shot around their schedule , even her most recent : an adaptation of The Normal Heart , a play about the early fight against AIDS , airing on HBO this month . '
-
我希望我们能以平常心对待这样的时刻。
I want to experience these moments with normalcy and satisfaction .
-
以平常心待之,以豁达态度对之。
Just normal to be the order of open-minded attitude .
-
红学研究需要平常心
The Study of A Dream of Red Mansions Needs an Ordinary Mood
-
平常心对待一切,因为你早晚会知道答案。
Calmly all , because you know the answer sooner or later .
-
他总是保持着一颗平常心。
Although he action is rude , he is a kind man .
-
你会看《平常心》还是《风中的花瓣》呢?
Did you watch The Normal Heart or Petals on the Wind ?
-
唯有以平常心过生活,烦恼才会少。
Just go with our'ordinary heart ' , and vexations will dimish .
-
我们必须保持平常心继续比赛。
We must stay calm and continue to work .
-
24平常心就是最自在、最愉快的心。
An ordinary mind is a mind of utmost freedom and unsurpassed joy .
-
用平常心去做不平常的事效果可能会更佳。
Do out of the common matter result with the common heart probably better .
-
面对你要解决的问题,要有一颗平常心。
You must have a common heart to face what you have to resolve .
-
所以我们必须有一颗平常心。
So we must have an ordinary psychology .
-
慧心源自平常心。
The wisdom soul comes from ordinary heart .
-
我们必须用一颗平常心来对待他们。
We must treat them for an usual-heart .
-
你一定要有平常心和耐心,鼓励就最好的方法。
You must have a normal and patience on the best way to encourage .
-
人们对体育运动和赛事也应有一颗平常心。
We should also have a normal attitude towards sports activities and sports competition .
-
保持一颗平常心还要正确看待成败得失。
But also the right to maintain a normal look at the success or failure .
-
平常心就是期望值合理,做事不过分,处事淡然。
Normal attitude means reasonable expectation , not going to extremes , and playing it cool .
-
我希望社会各界能以平常心及成熟的态度去处理这问题。
I hope the community can deal with this issue in a calm and mature manner .
-
留学解答资讯网:保持平常心,真诚待人,心地善良,人就会透露出美丽。
Maintaining a common heart , treating people honestly , being good-hearted make one irradiate beauty .
-
正是在这种平常心和平常事物中,见出了人生之真谛。
It is just in such ordinary mentality and ordinary things the true meaning of life emerge .
-
保持一颗平常心,做好自己的事,做一个善良的人。
To maintain a sense of balance , to do their thing , doing a good person .
-
像你说的,用平常心,我们就能做回最快乐的小鸟。
Like you said , take it easy , and we 'll be the happiest birds ever .
-
“平常心是道”集中体现了洪州禅学思想特色。
" The common mind is Dao " embodies a concentrated reflection of the Hongzhou Chan features .
-
一颗平常心,赏一路美景,穷其一生快乐!
A sense of balance , beauty tours all the way , the poor his life happy !
-
这部《平常心》也确实是个家庭活动,莫德在其中担任摄影导演。
THIS LATEST FILM was literally a family affair , as Moder was the director of photography .
-
当你有了幸福感,记得要好好珍惜,记住保持平常心。
When you are happy with the flu , remember to cherish it , remember to maintain equanimity .
-
我们常说做人做事要有一颗平常心。
We often say that we should have a normal attitude whoever we are and whatever we do .