痴心
- infatuation;blind love;silly wish;blind passion
-
[infatuation] 深深迷恋于某人或某事物
-
期望不再辜负我痴心的关注。
Hoping no longer let my blind love down .
-
亲爱的,你可知我想你的痴心?
Honey , you know I miss you infatuation ?
-
他对他的新女友一片痴心。
He is completely besotted with his new girlfriend .
-
我整天等待,痴心地希望她会回心转意。
I waited all day in the fond hope that she would change her mind .
-
约翰尼是追她的人中最痴心、最没有心机的一个。
Johnny was the most persistent and most harmless of her admirers .
-
他对那姑娘很痴心,可是人家却看不上他。
He is crazy about the girl , but she doesn 't think much of him .
-
2011年早些的时候,痴心的卡勒姆仍然不愿放弃,还在Facebook上找寻默里小姐的踪迹,不过默里马上就在社交网站上屏蔽了他。
In early 2011 , Culum was still refusing to give up , and tracked Miss Murray down on Facebook , only for her promptly to block him from contacting her on the site .
-
对于她那样痴心的轻信,愤怒和抗议又有什么用呢?
What use were anger and protestations against her silly credulity ?
-
俊秀的蒙塔古啊,我真的太痴心了。
In truth , fair Montague , I am too fond .
-
犯下这么多错之后,还对你痴心不改
for all his mistakes , is so smitten with you .
-
旧爱已杳然,痴心何悲叹!所叹谁堪解?
Who can say why your heart sighs as your love flies ?
-
你这痴心的疯子,听我说一句话。
Thou fond mad man , hear me but speak a word .
-
我就有自言自语一百遍的痴心。
I have the devotion to talk to myself one hundred times .
-
告诉你,他对我是一片痴心。
He 's mad about me , I tell you .
-
我了解你,我对你痴心依旧。
I know you I were belleving for so long .
-
情像水向东逝去,痴心枉倾注。
Love looks like water passing east , foolishly poured in vain .
-
中国苹果迷们痴心等待的那一天即将到来。
Theday has almost come for Apple afficionados in China .
-
祖母怀有几分痴心,她很想去参加这个舞会。
Grandmother has a bee in his bonnet about going to the dance .
-
不懂我痴心的疲惫;
Do not understand the weariness of my infatuation ;
-
“看来,你对你的勃拉什维尔不是很痴心吗?”
" So you really idolize him deeply , that blachevelle of yours ?"
-
我就不要痴心地爱上你。
I should not crash on you at first .
-
他老痴心于在半夜唱歌。
He 's fond of singing at midnight .
-
我与那痴心的花儿呢喃低诉。
I and the infatuation flowers twitter low v.
-
(对某事物[某人]的)特殊的或痴心的爱好
Special or foolish liking for sth / sb
-
不要辜负我的一片痴心。
Don 't let down my cheer infatuation .
-
她一片痴心地谈她孩子如何聪明。
She raved about her child 's intelligence .
-
她耐心的等待著,痴心的相信他会回到她身边来。
She 's waiting patiently in the fond belief he 'll come back to her .
-
她的痴心想望破碎了。
Her fond hope were dashed .
-
既然她无法祝愿他获得成功,她衷心希望他不要那么痴心。
And as she could not even wish him successful , she heartily wished him indifferent .
-
为什么这样子苍白、憔悴,痴心汉?
Why So Pale and Wan ?