国王陛下

国王陛下国王陛下
  1. 国王陛下要在皇宫召见你。

    His Majesty requests your presence in the royal chambers

  2. 我生来就是为您效劳的,国王陛下。

    My life is but to serve you , my lord .

  3. 我请求您,把我所说的话一字不漏地转告国王陛下。

    Tell the king what I say , I pray you .

  4. 朱利安国王陛下他们是什么东西?

    King Julian , what are they ? What are they !

  5. 国王陛下,感谢上帝让你平安无事。

    Thank the gods you are unharmed , my lord .

  6. 我在找你所寻找的东西,国王陛下。

    I seek that which you seek , my lord .

  7. 即使国王陛下能放下一切顾虑。

    Even if his majesty could waive all other considerations .

  8. 愿意嫁给国王陛下做你合法的丈夫吗?

    Accept my king as your rightfui husband and iord ?

  9. 没有什么值得担心的人了,国王陛下。

    There is no one ieft for you to fear , my king .

  10. 你们大概听得懂乔治国王陛下时代的英语吧?

    P'r'aps you can understand king george 's english .

  11. 国王陛下的看法并不那么大惊小怪。

    The king took a less alarmist view .

  12. 国王陛下…奈德谨慎地开口。

    Your Grace ... Ned began , carefully .

  13. 国王陛下已经赦免了我们。

    The king has pardoned us for that .

  14. 要走最好马上就走,国王陛下。

    If you are to leave , your highness , it must be now .

  15. 是培提尔.贝里席大人吧。国王陛下的财政大臣。

    Is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish , the King 's Master of Coin .

  16. 尊敬的国王陛下,我有两个国外的鹦鹉献给你。

    Man : My dear King , I have two foreign parrots to hand to you .

  17. 大英帝国国王陛下。上帝的灵与我德国大帝同在。

    His Britannic Majesty . On me , the German Emperor , the Spirit of God has descended .

  18. 我愚蠢的国王陛下,您现在还不想跟我们走吗?

    I foolish to His Majesty the King , you do not want to tell us now take it ?

  19. 议长先生,上个周五,我受到国王陛下的圣旨,受命组建新一届政府。

    Mister Speaker , on Friday evening last I received His Majesty 's commission to form a new Administration .

  20. 国王陛下,花园里有人说道:人们都在等着跟您告别呢。

    ' Your Majesty , 'said a voice from the garden . 'People are waiting to say goodbye . '

  21. 作战的全部指挥权,授予国王陛下政府领导下的英国参谋长委员会,一切命令都要通过他们。

    All operational control will be vested in the British Chiefs of Staff acting under His Majesty 's Government .

  22. 国王陛下曾经说过,他出生在美国,美国是我的半个祖国。

    His Majesty once said that since he was born in America , the United States is half my motherland .

  23. 我敢说,你们两个小伙子对不起,我该说国王陛下该知道怎么剥熊皮的吧?

    I dare say you two youngsters - Kings , I should say - know how to skin a bear ?

  24. 艾林大人固然精打细算,但恐怕国王陛下不见得都听从睿智的谏言。

    Lord Arryn was a prudent man , but I fear that His Grace does not always listen to wise counsel .

  25. 史塔克家族的珊莎小姐.珊莎,你有事禀报国王陛下和御前会议?

    The Lady Sansa of House Stark . Do you have some business for the King and the Council , Sansa ?

  26. 许多其它重要职务昨天也任命完了,我将在今晚将后续任命名单呈交国王陛下。

    A number of other key positions were filled yesterday , and I am submitting a further list to His Majesty tonight .

  27. 作者国王陛下从2013年起开始从事武侠玄幻小说写作,灵剑山是其第三部小说。

    The writer , Guo Wang Bi Xia , started working on martial arts fantasies in 2013 , and this is his third novel .

  28. 国王陛下的大使和我一同前往,双方会谈涉及的问题非常广泛,前后持续了两小时一刻钟。

    His Majesty 's Ambassador was with me , and the conversation , which roamed over a large variety of topics , lasted two and quarter hours .

  29. 这是王室的谕令,大人.如果你拒绝服从…我不会拒绝.既然国王陛下召我去君临,

    This is a royal command , My Lord . If you should refuse to obeyI won 't refuse . His Grace summons me to King 's Landing ,

  30. 托布·莫特闻言,停顿了很长时间,最后他放下酒杯:首相大人他是找过我,跟国王陛下的大弟史坦尼斯大人一起来的。

    Tobho Mott paused a long moment and set aside his wine . The Hand did call upon me , with Lord Stannis , the king 's brother .