落款

luò kuǎn
  • write the names of the sender and the recipient on a painting, gift or letter;inscribe;name of the recipient written on a gift;sign a painting or piece of calligraphy and dedicate it to a recipient;inscribe a gift;write down the names of the sender and the recipient on gift etc.
落款落款
落款 [luò kuǎn]
  • [inscribe a gift;write down the names of the sender and the recipient on gift etc.] 题献、題赠,在书画、礼品等上面题上赠送人和收受人的姓名年月或诗句跋语

落款[luò kuǎn]
  1. 好在他没当回事,他在回信中的落款是得体的“衷心的祝福(bestwishes)”。

    Fortunately , he ignored it : his subsequent reply ended with a more fitting " best wishes . "

  2. 或许,致《泰晤士报》(TheTimes)信件中那种老式的落款比较合适:“先生,我是您诚实、恭顺的仆人”。

    Perhaps the old sign-off for letters to The Times may be apposite : " I am , Sir , your honourable and obedient servant . "

  3. 不过,这次他的署名长了一点,信的落款是:西奥多·F·斯托达德医学博士。

    But now his name was a little longer & the letter was signed , Theodore F. Stoddard , MD.

  4. 邮件内容本身并不怪异,诡异的是他的落款“非常爱你的”(Lotsoflove)。

    The odd thing wasn 't the message itself but the way he finished it , signing off with " Lots of love . "

  5. 当一位父亲在写给女儿的信中以您真诚的(yourssincerely)落款时,事情就已经变得一团糟了。

    When a father signs off a letter to his daughter , Yours Sincerely , things have come to a pretty pass .

  6. 他落款上没用“LOL”,你可能就应该感到谢天谢地了。LOL可能会引起完全不同的困惑和恐慌。(LOL既可作Lotsoflove的缩写,也可作“大笑”laughoutloud的缩写——译者注)

    You should probably be grateful that it wasn 't signed off " LOL , " which would have caused a different sort of confusion and consternation .

  7. 5月的美国马萨诸塞州哈佛大学校园里,历史与微观经济学专业的三年级本科生Matthew,被一则落款为哈佛大学中国基金的实习招聘吸引了。

    Back in May , Matthew , a junior student who majors in history and microeconomics at Harvard University , attended a campus recruitment fair sponsored by the Harvard China Fund .

  8. 额匾落款的三个小字写着“莫言题”。

    Three smaller characters indicate that the inscription is by Mr. Mo.

  9. 原来信的落款是:一个爱上你的母猪。

    The original letter is inscribed : a love you sow .

  10. 我这封信写得太长了,最好就此落款结束。

    I 've written far too much and had better sign off .

  11. 即使这样,她也表示会永远的爱着迈克尔。落款是汉娜。

    Even so , she wrote that she would always love him .

  12. 落款是爱你的妈妈。

    It was signed Your mother , who loves you .

  13. 你应该在落款上体现出自身的专业形象。

    You should sign off with a line that reflects the professional image .

  14. 学者们认为这幅无落款的画的作者是鲁本斯。

    Scholars ascribe the unsigned painting to Rubens .

  15. 插入落款样式以匹配日语备忘录样式

    Insert closing phrase to match Japanese Memo style

  16. 如果你的老板落款时用非常爱你的,这里面存在着两种可能性。

    If your boss signs himself off lots of love there are two possibilities .

  17. 我打开这封信,看见了寄信人的地址和落款日期:1924年。

    I opened the letter and saw a return address and dateline ... 1924 .

  18. 相反,你该做的事很简单——根本不用落款。

    Instead , what you must do is perfectly easy - not sign off at all .

  19. 如果你的老板落款时用“非常爱你的”,这里面存在着两种可能性。

    If your boss signs himself off " lots of love " there are two possibilities .

  20. 在谈公务的电子邮件中落款写非常爱你的是不可接受的,大多数人都认为这种做法不够专业。

    Finishing a business email with Lots of Love is unacceptable and regarded by most as unprofessional .

  21. 海报通常由三部分组成,即标题、正文和落款。

    Posters are usually constituted of three parts : subject line , text , and signature of sponsor .

  22. 在落款之前,一定要清楚你期望收件人做什么。

    Before signing off with your signature , be clear about what you want the recipient to do .

  23. 如果他一定要这么落款,我回信时又该如何落款?

    And if he insists on ending his emails like that , how am I meant to reply ?

  24. 上司给下属发电子邮件如此落款是否合适?

    Is it ever OK for a line manager to sign off messages to staff in this way ?

  25. 信的落款日期是1924年,差不多写于60年前。

    Then I saw the dateline & 1924 . The letter had been written almost sixty years earlier .

  26. 但是,我担心你还有一个比不知回信如何落款更严重的问题。

    However , I fear you may have a bigger problem than how to sign off your reply .

  27. 在谈公务的电子邮件中落款写“非常爱你的”是不可接受的,大多数人都认为这种做法不够专业。

    Finishing a business email with " Lots of Love " is unacceptable and regarded by most as unprofessional .

  28. “'你决不是一个坏蛋&'落款:'奥斯卡-怀尔德。'”

    " 'You are far from being a bad man & ' Signature , ' Oscar B. Wilder . ' "

  29. 试图将书法落款从单纯的形式问题向审美情趣和学问修为的方向引申。

    Attempting to ascribe the calligraphy from simple form to the taste and wisdom for the direction of the extension .

  30. 在落款处放上公司首席执行官的名字和签名而不是“客服团队”,事实上会减少回复。

    using the company CEO 's name and signature instead of " customer services team " actually dissuaded people from responding .