打主意
- think of a plan;evolve an idea;try to win the affection of a young woman;try to win the affection of others
-
(1) [think of a plan;evolve an idea]∶想办法
-
(2) [try to win the affection of a young woman]∶试图赢得年轻妇女的温情、好感或爱
-
(3) [try to win the affection of others]∶试图赢得别人好感
-
他吧嗒着叶子烟打主意。
He puffed at his pipe as he wondered what to do .
-
要进监狱,还得另打主意。
Some other way of entering limbo must be thought of .
-
我得打主意安置自己。
I would have to look after myself .
-
火电上不去,要在水电上打主意。
As we cannot produce enough thermoelectricity , we should try to generate more hydroelectricity .
-
但它又出现在波涛上了,于是人们的想象就从鱼类这一方面打主意而造出种种最荒诞不经的传说来。
and the human imagination soon got caught up in the most ridiculous ichthyological fantasies .
-
你要是以为我能把汽车借给你,你还是另打主意吧。
If you think I 'm going to lend you my car you can think again !
-
清朝中央和地方政府为筹集经费,纷纷在鸦片上打主意。
Qing central and local governments to raise funds , one after another on the opium targeting .
-
而清政府由于在鸦片战争中惨败,不久,便承认鸦片贸易合法化。1858年后,清朝中央和地方政府为筹集经费,纷纷在鸦片上打主意。
The Qing Government Acknowledged that opium trade was legalized after being defeated during the Second Opium War ( 1856-1860 ), and levied the opium cigarette tax in order to raise the funds .
-
而且不通知团员,不通知党员,也不通知支部书记,不通知支部委员会,让他们混战一场,各人自己打主意。
Moreover , we didn 't inform the Youth League and Party rank and file , nor did we inform the Party branch secretaries and Party branch committees , we just allowed a free-for-all fight where everybody was on his own .
-
企业生意难做,就会想办法压缩成本,减少生产,就会在裁减员工上打主意,而一个家庭如果有一位成员被裁员,就会影响到家庭生活。
Enterprise business and will think of ways to reduce costs , reduce production , will be seen it fit to lay off its staff , and a family if a member is laid off , this will affect family life .
-
那些小淘气们正在打坏主意
Those imps are brewing mischief .
-
你不要打她的主意Blair
You need to keep your hands off of her . Blair !
-
我不想有人打歪主意。
I didn 't want someone to get the wrong idea .
-
你觉得你爸在打什么主意?
What do you think your father 's up to ?
-
如果你在打我主意,真可怜。
If you 're hitting on me , that 's pretty pathetic .
-
四年来,他一直打这个主意,几乎每星期都去找那家旅馆的经理。
He had called on the manager every week for four years .
-
我知道他在打什么主意。
I was aware of what he was aiming at .
-
我们知道你们打什么主意了。
Oh , we see what you two are doing .
-
你还在对我打坏主意。
You 're still harboring indecent thoughts about me .
-
你知道这家伙在打什么主意吗?
You know what this prick 's game is ?
-
我知道又在打好主意。
I see there 's a good idea planning .
-
有人可能会打坏主意
Somebody might get some bad , bad ideas .
-
哎,大牛,你在打什么主意啊?
Don 't be getting ideas , Daniel .
-
他害怕,是因为不知道阿塞夫在打什么主意。
He was afraid because he had no idea what Assef had in mind .
-
拜托你们别再打这种主意了。
No more doctor-turned cafe owner please .
-
你是在打她主意吧!
You were checking her out !
-
我打算对这段过错保密。你还在对我打坏主意。
I decided to keep my misadventure secret . You 're still harboring indecent thoughts about me .
-
你要把她们看紧点,要不然,街上打她们主意的坏人可是很多的。
It 's on you to look out for them because there are a lot of bad people out there , Charlie .
-
如果我们无所作为,有的是姑娘在打他的主意。
I am not born to sit still and do nothing . There were girls enough on the catch for him if we had been idle .
-
她开始感到,他最后有可能变好,但他对她一点不适合,而且永远不适合,他不应该再打她的主意。
She began to feel the possibility of his turning out well at last ; but he was and must ever be completely unsuited to her , and ought not to think of her .