至亲
- Close relatives;close kin;very close relative
-
[very close relative] 最亲近的亲戚
-
满城无至亲。--卢纶《送李方东归》
-
中国人最讲至亲至情,受“礼仪之邦”的影响至深。
Chinese most tell very close relative to affection , the effect that suffers the state " with formal " comes deep .
-
如果他没有立下遗嘱就去世了,他的至亲将成为其继承人。
If he dies without making a will , his closest relative will inherit .
-
如果死敌或至亲都无法对你造成伤害,
If neither foes4 nor loving friends can hurt you ,
-
“情境性失眠”指的是生活中的短期因素导致的暂时性的失眠症,比如旅行途中(换了床睡觉),或者生活环境发生了改变(失去工作、离婚、至亲去世等等)。
Situational insomnia1 refers to a temporary form of insomnia that occurs as a result of short-term factors present in a person 's life , ranging from travel ( sleeping in a strange bed ) to changed life circumstances ( e.g. , job loss , divorce , death of a loved one , etc. ) .
-
看看《透明家庭》(Transparent)、《至亲血统》(Bloodline)、《狼厅》(WolfHall)、《唐顿庄园》(DowntonAbbey)这些电视剧吧。我特别迷恋的一部剧就是《国土安全》(Homeland)。
Look at series like " Transparent , " " Bloodline , " " Wolf Hall " and " Downton Abbey . " A wonderful series I 'm hooked on , " Homeland . "
-
但这也有可能意味着沉闷、散乱的叙事,只依靠“吸力”,凭着吸力的成本,才吸引观众继续观看下去,比如《至亲血统》(Bloodline),我弃剧的时候,剧情就像佛罗里达洋流上的垃圾一样漂浮不定
But it can also mean lethargic , shapeless narratives that rely on The Suck to keep viewers watching sheerly on the sunk-costs principle , like " Bloodline , " which drifted like flotsam in a Florida current until I gave up on it .
-
假以时日,丧失至亲的哀伤会消散。
With time , the grief of bereavement will blow over .
-
但每个阵亡的都是至亲与挚友
but each felled is a friend , or dearest blood .
-
他告诉我说姑母是他唯一的至亲。
He told me that his aunt was his only immediate relative .
-
塔克洛班市市长称他谈话的每个人都有至亲之人逝去。
Tacloban 's mayor said everyone he talked to had lost someone .
-
它们的至亲是温静、动作不太快的牛。
Their closest relatives are the quiet and not-very-swift cattle .
-
要是哀悼者反复回忆他至亲是怎么死的。
If the mourner repeatedly talks about how his loved one died .
-
至爱至亲的阿格尼斯,我的义姐!
Dear , sweet Agnes , my adopted sister !
-
痛失至亲的人需要来自亲朋好友的支持。
Those who suffer a loss require support from friends and loved ones .
-
我姑母是我惟一的至亲。
My aunt is my only immediate relative .
-
昨天他唯一的至亲也去世了,把它孤零零的一人留在世上。
His only immediate relative died yesterday and left him alone in the world .
-
我是他唯一的至亲了。
I 'm his oniy fiesh and biood .
-
被动吸烟首先危害你至亲的人。
Passive smoke kills your dearest ones first .
-
在那里我们拥有的一切我们的至亲至爱都将被夺走
where everything we hold dear , everything we love will be ripped from us ,
-
如系女婿、姑舅等至亲,送上的礼物则是猪羊。
The tradi-tional gifts for sons-in.law , uncles , and nephews are pigs or sheep .
-
我们唯一能做的是保护自己的至亲至爱。
Best we can hope to do while we 're here is protect those closest to us .
-
我们为灾难中失去至亲和家园的人感到难过。
We feel pain for the people who have lost their families and homes in the disaster .
-
虽然有失去至亲的悲痛,生还者仍决心勇敢支撑下去。
Despite the tragic loss of their dear ones , the survivors are determined to bear up bravely .
-
说出内心深处的话,告诉至亲们他们对你的重要性。
Speak from your heart and tell your closest of kin how much they really mean to you .
-
一些因为倒车事故失去至亲之人的家庭表示这项法律姗姗来迟。
Some families who 've lost loved ones in backover accidents , say the law is long overdue .
-
正如一位至亲的亲人远离我们,那会唤起我们更多的思念和关爱,而不是遗忘。
As a close relative being far away , it raises more longing for and care , not lethe .
-
人们经常在家里庆祝,在祭坛上放上至亲之人的照片和特殊物品。
People often celebrate in their homes , making altars with pictures and special objects from their loved ones .
-
我们是至亲朋友,应该和和睦睦,想到我们能这样,我的心头就乐了。
It 's a pleasure for me to think that now we 'll agree as such near friends should .
-
我们舍弃诚实换取别人的陪伴,其间从未真正了解至亲挚爱之人的内心。
We trade honesty for companionship , and in the process , never truly know the hearts closest to us .
-
在尚克斯维尔,当地居民和那些在这里失去了自己至亲的家庭结下了友谊。
Shanksville is the scene of friendships forged between residents of that town , and families who lost loved ones there .