布瑞
- 网络Bree;bray
-
加比:你告诉我朋友布瑞吧!
Gaby : Well , tell that to my friend bree .
-
布瑞:别夸我啦,我很愿意帮忙。
Bree : Now , stop . I 'm happy to help .
-
牧师:谢谢,布瑞,你有时间吗?
Prist : Thank you , bree.Do you have a moment ?
-
布瑞:为什么保罗这么有把握能开中转屋?
Bree : Why is Paul so sure the house will open ?
-
布瑞:你想到了我吗?真是荣幸。
Bree : And you thought of me ? I 'm flattered .
-
布瑞,斯朗,见到多尼了吗?
Bree , sloan , have you seen donnie ?
-
“布瑞力克”,我召来狼人指挥官。
Brellick , I called for the Gnoll commander .
-
我们的小儿子布瑞弟正在后车座中小睡。
Britty was taking a nap , strenched out along the back seat .
-
不我说的是真的我相信你我的宝贝布瑞
No. I 'm telling you the truth.And I believe you.My dear sweet Bree .
-
保罗:布瑞想象力也太丰富了。
Paul : What an imagination she has .
-
不管怎么样好啦下一个是谁再来一轮布瑞
Whatever . All right . Who 's next ? Another round , Bree .
-
虽然奇瑞保持着低调姿态,但布瑞科林却对奇瑞赞不绝口。
While Chery kept a low-profile , Mr Bricklin was less shy about selling its virtues .
-
布瑞:昨天和赛克斯牧师谈过了,他跟我说,你近来诸事不顺。
Bree : Well , I talked to reverend sykes yesterday , and he tells me that you 've been
-
当莉莉安-吉布瑞斯获得她心理学博士学位的时候,她已是四个少年的母亲,他们还参加了她的学业典礼。
When Lillian Gilbreth received her doctorate in psychology , she already had four young children who attended the ceremony .
-
我们现在正在游戏展览的大厅里,而最有资格带领我们参观所有展示的莫过于大卫·布瑞拜了。
We 're at the Game On Exhibition here and who better to dive into it all with than David Braeburn .
-
侦探A:布瑞认为是你妻子把枪放在她家的,想栽赃别人。
Detective A : Bree seems to think your wife planted it there , hoping to some of her friends in your shooting .
-
布瑞:侦探先生,我可是神枪手,如果是我瞄准保罗·杨,他必死无疑。
Bree : Detectives , I 'm an expert . If I 'd been aiming for Paul Young , he 'd be dead .
-
布瑞:我知道这不好看,但有时候你得狠心点,他们才有希望盛放得更灿烂。
Bree : I know it looks bad , but sometimes you have to be if you want something beautiful to keep growing .
-
侦探A:我想你妻子肯定告诉过你,在布瑞.范.德.开普家发现了一支枪吧?
Detective A : I 'm sure your wife told you a gun was recently discovered at bree van de kamp 's house .
-
布瑞妈妈早就对布瑞和珍妮弗之间的柏拉图式的精神恋爱犯疑,这次就更加奇怪了。
Brian 's Mom had long been suspicious of the'platonic'relationship between Brian and Jennifer , and this had only made her more curious .
-
..片段选自《绝望的主妇》第七季第12集贝斯:嗨!布瑞:我…很久不见你出来了,所以过来看看你怎么样了。
Bree : I-I haven 't seen you out in a while , so I thought I 'd stop by and see how you were doing .
-
奇瑞与布瑞科林的关系已经降温,同时,通过与克莱斯勒的合作,这家中国公司正以一种更为间接的路线,进入美国市场。
Relations with Mr Bricklin have cooled and by teaming up with Chrysler , the Chinese company is taking a more indirect route into the US market .
-
整个晚上,看到两人眉目传情,妈妈就怀疑布瑞和珍妮弗之间有比眼睛能看到的更多东些。
Over the course of the evening , while watching the two interact , Mom started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than met the eye .
-
布瑞:我可能没法说服别人喜欢保罗,但你没必要承受他的罪过。
Bree : Well , I may not be able to convince people to like paul , but there 's no reason you should suffer for what he 's done .
-
布瑞:对不起,但她跟美景镇的疯子结婚了,那家伙打算毁了紫藤巷,她却不阻止。
Bree : I 'm sorry , but she is married to the biggest in fairview . He tried to destroy our neighborhood , and she did nothing to stop him .