居然
- actually;unexpectedly;after all;to one's surprise
-
[unexpectedly] 表示出乎意料
-
这么重的担子,他居然挑着走了二十里
-
不服气的高某在二审期间居然申请对母猪和自家的猪仔做DNA鉴定。
It is not convinced Gao in second trial period applies unexpectedly to the sow and own piglet makes the DNA appraisal .
-
产品更新:这个版本中居然也集成了源更新,试了下YUM,可以升级。
The product is newer : In this version unexpectedly compositive also the source is updated , tried next YUM , can upgrade .
-
我肯定是犯傻了,居然同意了这个想法。
I must have been insane to agree to the idea .
-
他居然用几样剩下的东西做出了可口的一餐。
He conjured a delicious meal out of a few leftovers .
-
有人居然把车停在大门口前!
Someone 's been and parked in front of the entrance !
-
她居然在与主管一起进午餐。
She 's having lunch with the Director , no less .
-
她居然不想去,我觉得奇怪。
I find it strange that she doesn 't want to go .
-
奇怪极了,最贵的票居然卖得最快。
Oddly enough , the most expensive tickets sold fastest .
-
食品居然并不那么昂贵。
The food was not actually all that expensive .
-
她居然探问我的年龄,真没礼貌!
She had the impertinence to ask my age !
-
我们很难想象他居然是三个孩子的父亲了。
We found it hard to picture him as the father of three kids .
-
而且他们居然还有脸抱怨!
Then they had the gall to complain !
-
我们很难想象他居然是有几个十几岁儿子的父亲了。
We found it hard to picture him as the father of teenage sons .
-
我把门敲得砰砰响。真奇怪,他们居然没有听见。
I was banging so loudly I 'm amazed they didn 't hear me .
-
我想不到他们居然有脸要你付停车费。
I think they 've got a cheek making you pay to park the car .
-
我很惊讶他们居然请我参加他们的婚礼——我跟他们似乎并不熟。
I 'm surprised they 've invited me to their wedding ─ it 's not as if I know them well .
-
惊奇的是地板居然从未塌陷。
It was a marvel that the floor never gave way .
-
他居然认识你的家人,真是太巧了。
What an odd coincidence that he should have known your family
-
德里克吓了一跳,居然是一个男的接的电话。
Derek was taken aback when a man answered the phone .
-
这人一定是疯了,居然去冒这种风险。
The man must be bonkers to take such a risk
-
令他们吃惊的是,开车的居然是个6岁的小男孩。
They were astonished to find the driver was a six-year-old boy .
-
他俩居然结婚了——这让他非常惊讶,因为他们实在是太不一样了。
He was surprised they had married — they had seemed so different
-
他哀叹埃尔萨尔瓦多镇的居民居然不信任警方。
He laments that people in Villa El Salvador are suspicious of the police
-
肯沃西,你这人真讨厌,居然侵犯我的隐私。
You 're a menace to my privacy , Kenworthy
-
政府居然预付了一笔钱,这可是有史以来第一次。
For the first time the government 's actually put some money up front
-
我们都很惊讶你居然还活着。
We all wonder you 're still alive .
-
我真蠢,居然被他的胡乱吹嘘给蒙蔽了。
I 'd been a fool letting him snow me with his big ideas .
-
我到这儿来就想碰碰运气,没想到你居然真的在家。
I came out here on the chance of finding you at home after all
-
奇怪的是,他们居然将电视看作娱乐。
They strangely perceive television as entertainment .
-
我们还是不太敢相信,过了这么久,他居然还和我们一起呆在这里。
We still can 't quite believe he 's here with us after all this time