好无聊
-
我觉得好无聊。我们回家吧。
I 'm bored . Let 's go home
-
我现在好无聊啊。
I am so bored right now .
-
好无聊,我们能提前回去睡觉了吗?
I 'm bored . Can we go to sleep early ?
-
帮帮我,我好无聊,他们叫道。
Help me , I 'm bored , they cried .
-
主流的主流音乐好无聊。
mainstream ( a. ) Mainstream music is so boring .
-
天天站在登记处真是好无聊。
Standing at the register all day is really tiring .
-
哇我好无聊,这个老师好没意思。
Wow I am so bored . The teacher is so boring .
-
小约翰尼:但我不喜欢读书。好无聊!
Junior : but I don 't like studying . it 's boring !
-
她的课好无聊,我忍不住要打瞌睡。
Her class is so boring that I can 't help dozing off .
-
新闻无聊死了,我现在好无聊
Journalism is boring . I 'm bored .
-
这些电视节目好无聊喔!
These TV programs are really boring !
-
主流音乐好无聊。
Mainstream music is so boring .
-
有些人因为被习惯控制,生活真的好无聊,一天到晚做一样的事情。
For people controlled by their habits , life is boring because they do routine work all day .
-
蒂娜:我好无聊,只希望现在能有个男朋友陪我打发时间。
Tina : I 'm so bored , and just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with .
-
今天又是好无聊的一天,所以我就琢磨着用我的小黑又给自己打砸出了个新箱子。
It 's just another boring day today , so I try to make new box with my IBM for myself .
-
当然啦,我一点也不尽兴,因为乔安娜好无聊
Of course , I didn 't get to enjoy any of that , because Joanna 's such a big , dull dud !
-
我的世界失去了色彩,好无聊的人生啊,有时候真的很郁闷啊,不知道怎么了。
My world has lost color , good ah boring life , sometimes it is really very depressing ah , I do not know how the .
-
最近不知道怎么了,感觉好无聊哦,不知道是因为什么,看着周遭,好像一切都变的不怎么新奇,可能是累了吧。
Recently , don 't know how , feel bored , don 't know what looked around , because , like all become don 't fancy , may be tired .
-
它再次准备好与无聊乏味做斗争,让玩家开怀大笑。
It is again ready to battle to boredom and to amuse players .
-
我有时候心情好,可以无聊时看看书。
Sometimes I feel good , you can boring reads .
-
还有一说是游戏起源于一群登山爱好者,在营地等待适合登顶的好天气,无聊的情况下发明的游戏。
There is a game that originated in a group of mountain climbing enthusiasts , waiting for a suitable camp at the top of the good weather , frivolous invention of the game .
-
好破,真无聊啊我想要个新的,现在就要!
It 's so oId and boring . I want a new one . Now !
-
在每周例会上,每个人都认为去讨论他们老板和组长昨天已经决定好的计划很无聊。
Everyone in the weekly briefing felt bored to discuss the cut-and-dried plan their boss made with their team leader yesterday .
-
记得迎接她的好,没有裂缝无聊笑话就看到她,不管有多么紧张,你可能会感觉。
Remember to greet her well and not crack silly jokes on seeing her , no matter how nervous you may be feeling .