吊唁
- 动condole
-
[offer one's condolences;mourn;condole] 祭奠死者并对家属进行慰问
-
丁金斯先生前往死者家吊唁。
Mr Dinkins visited the bereaved family to offer comfort .
-
全国范围内国旗全部降半旗,中国外交部以及中国在全世界范围内的使领馆均设置了吊唁簿。
Flags throughout the country were also lowered to half-mast and condolences books were opened in china 's foreign ministry and Chinese embassies and consulates around the world , xinhua reported .
-
我父亲死了,他向我表示吊唁
He condoled with me upon the death of my father .
-
王丹得知朋友去世的消息后,满怀悲伤地前去吊唁。
Wan1 Dan heard of his friend 's death , and went to express his condolence with a heavy heart .
-
朋友家中人来客往,十分拥挤,著名的侠客陈遵也在吊唁的队伍中。由于赠送的东西格外多,陈遵的脸上止不住流露出有恩于人的神色。
Many people came and went , and it was crowded in the friend 's house , the celebrated2 knight-errant , Chen Zun , was also among the condolence procession , as he had presented numerous presents , he could not help assuming an air of benefactor3 .
-
他母亲过世时我们去信吊唁。
We sent our sympathy on the death of his mother .
-
我想致电给总统表示我的吊唁。
I want to call the president ; offer my condolences .
-
那侦探佯装成吊唁者参加了受害人的葬礼。
The detective posed as a mourner at the victim 's funeral .
-
每个吊唁的人都佩带着黑纱和一朵白纸菊花。
Each mourner wore a black armband and a white paper chrysanthemum .
-
我以为我是来吊唁的。
I thought I was coming to pay my condolences .
-
给他们一个带有我的吊唁的大花圈。
Send them a big wreath of flowers * With my condolences .
-
请不要告诉我你是来吊唁的。
Please tell me you haven 't come with condolences .
-
我不需要吊唁花篮,我了解杰克·拜斯。adj.慰问的,吊唁的
I don 't need condolence flowers , I know Jack Bass .
-
发[收](祝贺、吊唁等)电报。
Send / receive a telegram ( of congratulations , condolence , etc )
-
慰问绯闻女孩第3季第7集难道杰克也给你送了吊唁花篮?
Did Jack send you condolence flowers , too ?
-
铺天盖地的吊唁电子邮件出现在她的网页上。
Emails of condolence appeared on her web page .
-
很多人都去参加了吊唁。
Many people went there to offer their condolences .
-
在葬礼上,他强颜欢笑面对前来吊唁的人。
At the funeral , he forced a smile for anyone who offered condolences .
-
平壤吊唁者悲痛欲绝的画面,在首尔激起了复杂的反应。
The scenes of inconsolable mourners in Pyongyang have sparked mixed reactions in Seoul .
-
朝鲜方面表示,不接受任何外国官方代表团吊唁。
North Korea has said that it is not accepting any official foreign delegations .
-
3.吊唁朋友亲爱的罗宾:听到莫林的丧讯我很伤心。
Dear Robin , I was grieved to hear of Maureen 's passing away .
-
亲自向你表达他的吊唁。
To express his condolences to you personally .
-
只见他母亲正忙着去预备吊唁,又很想和他谈话。
He found his mother busy about her mourning , and much inclined to talk .
-
亲爱的莉莉:谢谢你在我妻子去世时送来的吊唁。
Dear Lily , Thank you for your condolence after the death of my wife .
-
他发了一份吊唁电。
He sent a message of condolence .
-
亲爱的王磊:感谢你们在我先生去世的时候送来的吊唁。
Dear Wang Lei , Thank all of you for your condolence for my husband .
-
2.吊唁朋友的母亲亲爱的利奥:得知你母亲去世的消息我非常难过。
Dear Leo , I am deeply sorry to hear that your mother passed away .
-
今天,亚利桑那州普雷斯科特社区吊唁19名遇难消防员。
The Arizona community of Prescott is paying final respect today to 19 fallen firefighters .
-
诸葛亮得知周瑜的死讯,决定前去吊唁。
Learning of Zhou Yu 's demise , Zhuge Liang decided to go to pay respects .
-
吊唁请接受我们诚挚的慰唁。
Please accept our sincere condolences .