乐意
- happy;be willing to;be willing;be pleased;love;glad;readiness;be ready to;disposed;be agreeable to
-
(1) [be pleased;love]∶甘心愿意
-
可怜的家伙仍然乐意移居美国
-
(2) [be willing to; be agreeable to]∶愿意提供
-
乐意帮忙
-
即使平凡的工作也乐意承担。
Be willing to do even mundane tasks .
-
《财富》杂志的采访中,熊宝宝工作坊的CEO,SharonPriceJohn说她在自己是真实工作生涯中学到很多东西的,她建议:要对自己的工作负责,并且乐意在工作过程中重塑自己。
In her interview with Fortune Magazine , Sharon Price John , CEO of Build-A-Bear Workshop , lends advice tha she learned first-hand in her own career , Take charge of your career and be willing to reinvent yourself throughout it .
-
我们的助理很乐意回答诸位的问题。
Our assistants will be happy to answer your queries .
-
我很乐意借给你钱。
I 'd be glad to lend you the money .
-
我说我乐意帮忙。
I said I should be glad to help .
-
如果你找不到别人,我乐意帮忙。
I don 't mind helping if you can 't find anyone else .
-
如果我能帮忙,我倒很乐意。
I 'll happily help , if I can .
-
他总是乐意帮助朋友。
He 's always ready to help his friends .
-
不必谢我,我乐意效劳。
There 's no need to thank me ─ I enjoyed doing it .
-
他的乐意帮助只不过限于打几个电话罢了。
His willingness to help did not extend beyond making a few phone calls .
-
我非常乐意前来。
I 'd be absolutely delighted to come .
-
我非常乐意帮忙。
I was only too pleased to help .
-
若有需要,尽管给我打电话。我很乐意帮忙。
Call me if you need any help ─ I 'd be happy to oblige .
-
我非常乐意给这样美好的事业提供援助。
I was more than happy to lend my support to such a good cause .
-
我很乐意听听你们对课堂活动的建议。
I 'm open to suggestions for what you would like to do in our classes .
-
他们对争取这些机会明显表现出不乐意。
They are showing a marked disinclination to pursue these opportunities .
-
他妻子很乐意他辞去工作。
His wife would love him to give up his job .
-
我们将很乐意回答你们可能想问的任何问题。
We will be pleased to answer any questions you may have
-
也许,您乐意去游览一下伦敦。
Perhaps you would like to pay a visit to London .
-
为了她方便,他很乐意绕道。
He was happy to make a detour for her convenience .
-
如果有问题,我很乐意回答。
I 'll be happy to answer any questions if there are any
-
她好像很乐意跟着他们。
She seems quite happy to tag along with them .
-
运动员们很乐意加入英国国家队。
The athletes are just happy to make the British team
-
我们很乐意为真正的慈善事业捐献财物。
We are happy to donate to bona fide charitable causes
-
对于有根有据的批评,我们必须乐意作出改变。
We must respond to well-founded criticism with a willingness to change .
-
只要能离开那个小屋,去哪儿她都乐意。
She 'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage
-
我很乐意自己做扫除。
I 'm not above doing my own cleaning .
-
厨师非常乐意为客人做素食。
The chef is pleased to cater for vegetarian diets
-
据了解,管理层很不乐意答应这项要求。
The management is understood to be very unwilling to agree to this request
-
他很乐意在古巴拍摄他的影片。
He 'd love to shoot his film in Cuba