lying
- v.处于,保留,保持(某种状态);躺;平躺;平放;平卧
- v.说谎;撒谎;编造谎言
- n.说谎
- adj.说谎的
- lie的现在分词
-
I found her lying on the ground .
我发现她躺在地上。
-
Just think ─ we 'll be lying on the beach this time tomorrow .
想想看,明天这个时候我们就躺在海滩上了。
-
You could see from his face that he was lying .
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
-
It hurt me to think that he would lie to me .
一想到他竟然对我说谎,我就很伤心。
-
After five games the German team are lying second .
经过五场比赛后,德国队排名第二。
-
The body was lying in a pool of blood .
尸体倒卧在血泊之中。
-
I 'm perfectly content just to lie in the sun .
我在阳光下躺着就感到非常满足。
-
There were papers lying around all over the place .
文件散落得到处都是。
-
They have reason to believe that he is lying .
他们有理由认为他是在撒谎。
-
Go and lie down for a while .
去躺一会儿吧。
-
Farmers are now paid to let their land lie fallow .
农民让土地休耕现在得到了回报。
-
Not to put too fine a point on it , I think you are lying .
不客气地说,我认为你在撒谎。
-
Lie on your stomach with your arms by your side .
手臂放在两侧趴下。
-
I find it impossible to lie to her .
我觉得无法对她撒谎。
-
There were papers lying around all over the floor .
地板上四处散乱着文件。
-
During the winter the seeds lie dormant in the soil .
冬天种子在土壤中休眠。
-
Father , I cannot lie to you .
爸爸,我不能对你说谎。
-
I believed her ─ for surely she would not lie to me .
我相信她的话——因为她肯定不会向我撒谎。
-
To think I was lying on a beach only the day before yesterday .
想想吧,就在前天,我还躺在海滩上呢。
-
You can enjoy all the water sports , or simply lie on the beach .
你可以进行所有的水上运动,或只是躺在沙滩上。
-
We went ahead to scout out the lie of the land .
我们先走一步,去侦察地形。
-
The body was lying on the kitchen floor .
尸体躺在厨房的地上。
-
We first met in 1982 , no , I tell a lie , it was 1983 .
我们初次见面是在1982年,不,我说错了,是1983年。
-
Can you look me in the eye and tell me you 're not lying ?
你能问心无愧地看着我说你没撒谎吗?
-
Try lying on your back .
试着仰卧。
-
Her books were lying about on the floor .
她的书在地板上东一本西一本地放着。
-
I refuse to lie about it ; it 's against my principles .
我绝不为此事撒谎;那是违背我的原则的。
-
He dampened his hair to make it lie flat .
他把头发弄湿,梳得平平的。
-
Never leave cash or other valuables lying around .
现金或其他贵重物品请勿乱放。
-
He was found lying in the road , drunk and incapable .
他被发现躺在路上,烂醉如泥。