请你原谅我
-
如果我给了你痛苦,请你原谅我。
You will forgive me if I have given you pain .
-
瑞德:我不是在请你原谅我。
RHETT : I 'm not asking you to forgive me .
-
宝贝儿,我很对不起,请你原谅我好吗?
Baby , I am so sorry , please forgive me .
-
我请你原谅我说的话。
I beg your pardon for what I 've said .
-
请你原谅我的英文,强分。
I implore you to forgive my speaking of english , jonfen .
-
请你原谅我儿子的鲁莽
You 'll have to forgive my son 's rudeness .
-
请你原谅我,我本来也是一番好意的。
Eg. I do beg your pardon , buy my intentions were good .
-
我那温柔的男孩,请你原谅我。
My gentle boy , please forgive me .
-
我也要请你原谅我的怒气和傲慢。
And I ask you to forgive me , my own anger my pride .
-
我也不想错过你。请你原谅我!
I don 't want to miss you , too ! Please forgive me !
-
请你原谅我出言冒犯,不过他就是喝得脑子不清楚了。
He was if you 'll parson the expression , pissed out of his mind .
-
请你原谅我好吗?我以后都会好乐意将心事告诉你知。
Please forgive me , from now on I will tell you everything in my mind .
-
爸爸对不起,刚才我对你发脾气了,真的对不起,请你原谅我!
Dad , please forgive me for my grumps earlier . I did that in a wrong way .
-
第一个给他说:我买了一块田地,必须前去看一看,请你原谅我。
The first said : 'Please excuse me . I must go and see the piece of land I have just bought .
-
如果我曾在你休整草坪或者午睡时敲过你家的门,那么请你原谅我。
If I ever knocked on your door when you were mowing the lawn or taking a nap , please excuse me .
-
如果你一定装作听不懂我的话,那只有请你原谅我失礼了。你舅父也跟我同样地诧异,我们都认为,达西所以要那样做,完全是为了你的缘故。
If you do not choose to understand me , forgive my impertinence . Your uncle is as much surprised as I am & and nothing but the belief of your being a party concerned would have allowed him to act as he has done .
-
我知道我吃了果塔还撒了谎我当时我应该说实话那这一切就不会发生了我非常抱歉如果还不太晚的话请你原谅我吧
I know . I ate the tarts and I lied about it . I should have just told the truth , and none of this would have ever happened . I 'm so sorry . If it 's not too late ... Please forgive me .
-
赦免;宽恕vt.原谅;赦免;宽恕请你原谅,我来晚了。
pardon I beg your pardon for being late .
-
务必请你原谅,我不是有意的。
I do beg your pardon . I didn 't mean that .
-
请你一定原谅我,我的本意是好的。
I do beg your pardon , but my intentions were good .
-
请你务必原谅我在这样清早来打扰。
You are sure to forgive me to disturb in such early morning please .
-
请你原谅,我知道我会滔滔不绝、喋喋不休地说亨利克先生怎样怎样的酷。
I know I am gushing and chattering on and on about how cool he is , but you 'll have to excuse me .
-
亲爱的普莱斯小姐,请你原谅,我是特意来求你帮忙的。
My dear Miss Price , I beg your pardon , but I have made my way to you on purpose to entreat your help .
-
我把事情搞得一团糟,请你一定要原谅我。
I do beg your pardon for the mess I 've made .
-
‘我请你原谅,’我回答,‘可是我也爱凯瑟琳;而她哥哥需要人侍候,为了她的缘故我就得补这个缺。
I beg your pardon , ''I replied . ` ` But I loved Catherine too ; and her brother requires attendance , which , for her sake , I shall supply .
-
请,请你原谅,我离开家,离开你。
Please , please , forgive me for running away and leaving you .