打就
-
我不是那种被丈夫说打就打的人。
I 'm not a person whose husband beats her up .
-
托尼:你现在想打就来打一架!
Tonny : you can find out if you want to .
-
好,要打就真一点但别太狠。
Okay , make it look good , but not too good .
-
尽管玻璃一打就碎,仍然能承受很大压力。
Class , which breaks at a blow , is capable of withstanding great pressure .
-
要打就趁虫子靠近时。
Strike while the bug is close .
-
用一个号码不停地打就行了?
Why not use one number continuously ?
-
谁先打就先站不住脚。
Whoever calls first loses ground .
-
继续照今天的状态放松去打就可以了。
A.Try to be relax and repeat what I have done today and that 's it .
-
大概有一打就24边缘线,形成了两箱共小尼克斯。
There are probably about a dozen small nicks total on the24 edge lines that form the two cabinets .
-
招呼也不打就飞到中国去了。为表歉意,他从国外给你带回了礼物。
Fly off to China at a moment 's notice . And he brought you a present from abroad to say sorry .
-
令我感到安慰的是,发动机一打就着,不过声音很大,刚发动时突突作响,空转时更是达到了最大音量。
The engine started quickly , to my relief , but loudly , roaring to life and then idling at top volume .
-
不论旗竿差在哪一个位置,建议你都往果岭中间打就好,那个位置到果岭每个角落都适中。
However , no matter what pin position , just hit to the center of the green because it reach every corner in same distance .
-
她未打招呼就来到我家门口了。
She just turned up unannounced on my doorstep .
-
他没打招呼就用了车,他说他为此感到非常抱歉。
He says he 's really sorry for taking the car without asking .
-
步兵团可能会使用打了就跑的战术来阻滞进攻部队。
The infantry would use hit and run tactics to slow attacking forces .
-
叛乱分子似乎是在对军事目标实施打了就跑的游击式攻击。
The rebels appear to be making hit-and-run guerrilla style attacks on military targets .
-
“喂,我的姐妹们没事儿吧?”——“你打电话就为这个?”
' Hey , is there anything the matter with my sisters ? ' — ' Is that why you 're phoning ? '
-
我打早就想来看你的。
I wanted to come and see you a long time ago .
-
“你爸爸让那司机放着自己别管,去打911就行了,谢天谢地!如果他当时挪动了你爸爸,真不知道会发生什么呢……”
“ Your father told the driver to leave him alone and just call 911 , thank God ! If he had moved Daddy , there 's no telling what might have happened ... ”
-
我有竞争性是因为我打心里就在和别人battle,斗舞对于我来说就是竞争的一部分,并且我希望自己是最好的!
Im competitive because I am Hip Hop at heart , battling is part of it for me , and the desire to be one of the best .
-
很抱歉我没有事先打电话就来冒昧拜访了。
I 'm sorry to drop in on you without calling .
-
我认为如果她想打电话就一定会打的。
I figured that she 'd call if she wanted to .
-
没有普通人能不打麻药就接受这样的手术!
Nobody can undergo a procedure like this without an anesthetic !
-
我们从来不会事先不打招呼就去拜访朋友的。
We never visit a friend 's house without calling first .
-
不过,同北方佬打交道就太不应该了。
But dealing with the yankees & that was too much .
-
你的丈夫接着回来了,事先没打招呼就带来3个客人吃饭。
Your husband arrives , unexpectedly bringing three guests to dinner .
-
如果他们要打,就把他们彻底消灭。
If they fight , we will wipe them out completely .
-
你敢打电话就等着后悔吧
You make that call , you 'll be very sorry .
-
警察训斥司机不打信号就拐弯。
The policeman reprimanded the driver for turning without a signal .
-
在这类事情上不打招呼就成了怠慢朋友。
No communication on this matter constitutes snubbing your friend .