马上
- immediately;soon;at once;right away;instantly;shortly;promptly;straight away;right off;on horseback;at any minute;momentarily;right off the bat;forthwith;pronto
-
(1) [immediately;right off]∶立刻;立即
-
大家坐好,电影马上要开映了
-
我马上就和你在一起
-
(2) [on horseback]∶在马背上
-
马上比武
-
“马上过来!”她命令道。
' Come here at once ! ' she ordered .
-
如果有必要,我可以马上来。
If necessary I can come at once .
-
我一下课就马上去图书馆。
I 'm going to the library straight after the class .
-
“我马上回来。”她答应说。
' I 'll be back soon , ' she promised .
-
她的兄弟受到批评时,她马上跳出来卫护。
When her brother was criticized she leapt to his defence .
-
我保证能马上给你弄份三明治。
I 'm sure I can rustle you up a sandwich .
-
一听说过错在他,他马上火儿了。
He prickled at the suggestion that it had been his fault .
-
训练有素、眼光敏锐的专家会马上发现差别所在。
An expert with a trained eye will spot the difference immediately .
-
她用5英镑,在热门马上投注独赢及位置。
She put £ 5 each way on the favourite .
-
“马上进来!”她嚷道。
' Get in here now ! ' she bawled .
-
我们担心接下来会马上向首都推进。
We feared that an advance on the capital would soon follow .
-
我们马上就到。
We 'll be there in less than no time .
-
我们的确应该马上去看看他们。
We should really go and visit them soon .
-
我马上就去你那儿。
I 'll be with you in a second .
-
那狗要咬她,她马上把手缩了回来。
The dog snapped at her and she quickly pulled back her hand .
-
她马上挺身而出为我辩护。
She was quick to leap to my defence .
-
她在那匹特别喜爱的马上下注100元。
She had laid $ 100 on the favourite .
-
他没有马上把消息告诉她,等有了适当的时机再说。
He delayed telling her the news , waiting for the right moment .
-
别转台,下面的新闻马上就来。
Stay tuned for the news coming up next .
-
有两名骑手在第二场赛马中从马上摔了下来。
Two riders were thrown in the second race .
-
你是知道的,朱莉娅马上要离开了。
As you know , Julia is leaving soon .
-
他巴不得马上回去工作。
He 's itching to get back to work .
-
他从寒冷的户外进来,眼镜马上蒙上了一层雾气。
As he came in from the cold , his glasses misted up .
-
我马上想到了一个解决办法。
A solution immediately suggested itself to me .
-
我得马上跟她谈谈。
I need to speak to her urgently .
-
我马上就回来。
I 'll be back in an instant .
-
水马上就要开了。
The water 's just about to boil .
-
我们得马上集合去吃午饭。
We must get together soon for lunch .
-
他在那些马上下了赌注。
He had a bet on the horses .
-
如果能找到另外一份工作,我马上就走。
If I was offered another job , I 'd leave in a heartbeat .