舍不得

shě bu de
  • be reluctant to;grudge;hate to part with;hate to give up or use;hate to part with or use;be loath to part with or leave
舍不得舍不得
舍不得 [shě bù dé]
  • (1) [hate to part with;be reluctant to]∶不忍分离

  • 远离故乡,我心里真有点儿舍不得

  • (2) [hate to give up or use]∶因爱惜而不忍抛弃或使用

  • 把它扔了我可舍不得

舍不得[shě bu de]
  1. 你送我的巧克力,我都舍不得吃。

    I grudge eating the chocolates you sent me .

  2. 我舍不得浪费时间在那件事上。

    I grudge wasting time on that .

  3. 大学毕业时,我打心底里舍不得离去。

    I was genuinely sorry to be leaving college .

  4. 别那么舍不得放奶油!

    Don 't be so stingy with the cream !

  5. 功成名就之后她还是舍不得离开她深爱的利物浦。

    Fame hasn 't torn her away from her beloved Liverpool

  6. 离开你们中任何一个人哪怕只是一小段时间都舍不得。

    Parting from any one of you for even a short time is hard

  7. 那个吝啬鬼舍不得喂马。

    The mean man grudged the food his horse ate .

  8. 他与他们一起度过那么多难忘的日子,他舍不得离开他们。

    He spent so many unforgettable days with them that he was loath to part with them .

  9. 他很舍不得把钱花掉,甚至舍不得花钱去买一幢房子。

    He was very unwilling to part with his money , even to buy a house .

  10. 守财奴舍不得花他的钱。

    The miser doesn 't like to part with his money .

  11. 守财奴宁肯挨饿受冻也舍不得花钱。

    Misers put their back and belly into their pockets .

  12. 乔艾,你这话竟象是我小气,舍不得给你似的。

    Joey , you talk as if I begrudged it to you .

  13. 我舍不得把这么多钱花在火车票上。

    I begrudge spending so much money on train fares .

  14. 他舍不得离开那个地点。

    He could not tear himself from that spot .

  15. 蜈蚣没有办法,又舍不得离去,只好守在洞口。

    There is nothing the centipede can do about it , but it doesn 't want to leave . So the centipede has but to wait outside the hole .

  16. 让你醉的书一定是你舍不得读完和舍不得放下的书。

    The book that enables you to have a book hangover is likely to be a book that you could not bear to finish it or let it go .

  17. 这位读书人,尽管衣食无着,可是他的好古之心,依然如故,始终舍不得丢掉这三件“古董”。

    Though he had neither food nor clothes , his fondness for antiques remained unchanged . All along he could not bear to part with these three " antiques " .

  18. 拥有数百家小型收费网站的GlobalPersonals首席执行官罗斯•威廉姆斯(RossWilliams)认为会员不会舍不得支付会费。

    Ross Williams , CEO of Global Personals , which owns hundreds of niche subscription sites , believes members will not cut back .

  19. Cory舍不得扔掉Tracy最喜爱的牛仔裤。

    Cory can 't bring herself to throw out Tracy 's best-loved pair of blue jeans .

  20. 以及法国“糕点毕加索”皮埃尔·埃尔梅(PierreHermé)的糕点店,这里的蛋糕和马卡龙好看得让人舍不得吃。

    and Pierre Herm é , France 's " Picasso of Pastries , " which sells cakes and macarons almost too pretty to eat .

  21. 我在惠普工作过35年,一直呆在惠普位于Cupertino的园区里,所以惠普离开Cupertino,我很舍不得。

    As 35-year HP employee , most of it on the Cupertino campus in those buildings there , obviously felt sorry when I heard that they were consolidating moving .

  22. 我们在这方面老是舍不得花钱。

    We used to begrudge money for projects in those areas .

  23. 我很想不等你了,我却舍不得走。

    I also want to move on , but I cannt .

  24. 她的儿子舍不得放她走。

    Her son cut to the heart to let her go .

  25. 老婆:你就舍不得给我买!

    Laopo : You don 't want to buy for me !

  26. 因为我舍得我的钱,舍不得你的钱。

    Because I would like to splurge mine but not yours .

  27. 单单停车就要付这么多钱真让我舍不得。

    I begrudge paying so much just to park the car .

  28. 舍不得诱饵钓不到鱼。

    He that will catch a fish must venture his bait .

  29. 太舍不得昨天,就去完成一个更幸福的明天。

    Too reluctant yesterday to complete a more happy go tomorrow .

  30. 来嘛,别舍不得,免费的嘛。

    Come on , let 's go . It 's free .