纳闷儿

nà mènr
  • wonder;worry;feel puzzled;be perplexed
纳闷儿纳闷儿
纳闷儿 [nà mèn ér]
  • (1) [feel puzzled] [口]∶因心里不清楚而发闷

  • 他的话真叫人纳闷儿

  • (2) [worry]∶苦闷;烦闷

纳闷儿[nà mènr]
  1. 我只是纳闷儿你是怎么看待这一切的。

    I just wonder what you make of all that

  2. 我纳闷儿那是什么声音。

    I wondered what that noise was

  3. 她纳闷儿为什么他们没给她回信。

    She wondered why they hadn 't given her an answer .

  4. 我们都感到纳闷儿,他们到底想干什么?

    We felt puzzled . What on earth did they want to do ?

  5. 【典型范例2】我们都感到纳闷儿他们到底想干什么?

    We felt puzzled what on earth they wanted to do ?

  6. 我就纳闷儿了,怎么会这样呢?

    And I wondered to myself how is that possible ?

  7. 只是纳闷儿你为什么要穿个登山鞋[qh]

    Just why are you wearing the hiking shoes ? [ qh ]

  8. 这些钱都是从哪儿来的?真叫人纳闷儿。

    Where 's all the money coming from ? That 's what I 'd like to know .

  9. 下课后,他纳闷儿同学们为什么没刻薄地奚落他。

    When the class ended , he wondered why he didn 't hear the cruel taunts of his fellow students .

  10. 他父亲有时感到纳闷儿,这年轻人何时才为自己物色个妻子呢;但是他知道操心也没有用。

    His father wondered sometimes when the young man would choose himself a wife , but he knew it was no use worrying .

  11. 我们没有快乐幸福的生活,而是纳闷儿自己为什么总是不开心,进而到处寻求满足,而忽略了我们的内心满足。

    Instead of living in joy and bliss we wonder why we are unhappy all the time and search for contentment everywhere except inside ourselves .