打场
- Play;thresh grain;thresh grain (on the ground)
-
[thresh grain (on the ground)] 在禾场上将收割的麦子、稻子、高粱等脱粒
-
按说打场羽毛球也不算啥剧烈运动啊,昨天我也就是比划了那么几下子,今天起来这屁股咋就这么疼呢,有点如坐针毡的感觉。
Ordinarily not thresh grain badminton life strenuous exercise ah , yesterday I was moving so few Now , today with this ass Why do so on pain , it 's a feeling of putting the heat .
-
咱们来打场乒乓球赛吧。
Let 's have a game of table tennis .
-
她们一天下来轻轻松松打场网球,中午和女友吃顿便餐,在夏菲尼高高档百货(harveynichols)边购物边休闲,一天就愉快地过去了。
They had passed a nice day playing a gentle game of tennis , having a light lunch with a girlfriend , and a bit of recreational shopping in Harvey Nichols .
-
饭后有谁想打场桥牌?
Would anybody care for a game of bridge after dinner ?
-
你是要打场最好的比赛呢还是什么?
Are you going to bring your best game or what ?
-
我们就说定了,为党代表们去打场保龄。
Let 's strike a deal and go bowling for delegates .
-
我们要以为他打场监护战。
And we can have a custody battle over him .
-
回家前和我打场网球怎么样?
Would you like to play tennis with me before going home ?
-
或许打场球会让你想明白这事
Well , maybe playing a game will help you figure it out .
-
明天打不打场,得看天气。
Whether we 'll do the threshing tomorrow will depend on the weather .
-
今晚打场壁球吧
How about a game of racquetball tonight ?
-
麦收之后就得打场。
Wheat harvesting is followed by threshing .
-
我今晚不想读书,让我们打场曲棍球吧。
I don 't feel like studying tonight . Let 's go to a hockey game .
-
按照“历史经验”,奥巴马可能要打场硬仗。
If history is anything to go by , Obama might be in for a rough ride .
-
我们千里迢迢赶来,可不能不在这古球场打场球啊,不是吗?
We didn 't come all this way not to play the Old Course , did we ?
-
喜欢打场羽毛球吗?咱们一起痛痛快快疯玩一场吧!
Hey , fancy a badminton game ? I just wanna get excited and loud with you .
-
用联合收割机收割用切割、脱粒、打场机收割(庄稼)
To harvest ( a grain crop ) using a cutting , threshing , and cleaning machine .
-
问题是,中国是不是愿意中断其发展来和越南打场大仗?
The question is , is China ready to interrupt its chance of development to fight a major war with Vietnam ?
-
史提夫说:“我是零差点球员。改天来打场球吧。”
Stevie says , " Well , I 'm a scratch golfer . We 've got to paly a round sometime . "
-
虽然警方当日晚些时候成功将部分抗议者逐出基辅中心地带,其他人则似乎准备打场长久战。
Although police managed to clear some protesters from central Kiev later in the day , others appeared to be girding for a longer fight .
-
的确是为我们写的,因为耕种的当存着指望去耕种,打场的也当存着分享的指望去打场。
Yes , for our sake it was written because the plowman should plow in hope , and he who threshes , in hope of partaking .
-
我想乔·路易斯一定顶着巨大压力,要站在那儿打场这样的比赛,因为几乎全世界的目光都关注着他
For Joe Louis , I can only imagine the immense pressure that he was under to go out there and perform because he had the whole -- almost the world on his back .