我所见
-
他是我所见的最自负的人。
He has the biggest ego of anyone I 've ever met .
-
就我所见,Web的很多开发人员都被它吸引了。
From what I have seen around the Web , a lot of other developers are hooked , as well .
-
你是目前我所见的唯一一个这么做的古怪家伙。
You 're the only weirdo I have seen so far .
-
依我所见,我们面临一个选择。
The way I see it , we face a choice .
-
这简直是我所见的无望之事!
There 's a hopeless case if ever I saw one !
-
我所见之处是一排排的警察。
All I could see was ranks and ranks of policemen .
-
依我所见,他会输掉这场比赛的。
It 's my opinion that he will lose the game .
-
但是就我所见的情况看,他们称不上有礼貌和高素质。
But I can tell they 're polite and of high quality .
-
我所见的异象就离我上升去了。
So the vision that I had seen went up from me .
-
而赫克托,如我所见,他是个真正的勇士。
Prince hector , he is a good warrior as I see .
-
依我所见,只有切赫和特里是‘碰不得的’。
To me only Cech and Terry are untouchables .
-
就我所见,它们对这些安排也不大喜欢。
In my opinion , they didn 't like these arrangements very much .
-
他有时拿着一本书,但就我所见,他从来没有读过。
He took a book sometimes , but never read it that I saw .
-
可是如果你看见我所见的。
But if you see what I see .
-
因为祂看见我所见不到的情境。
He seeth what I cannot see .
-
“我所见的25年中竞争越来越大”,他说。
" It is more competitive than I 've seen it in25 years ," he said .
-
一位理想的老师,以我所见,是博学,严密的和无动于衷一个。
An ideal teacher , in my opinion , is a learned , strict and aloof one .
-
你从黑暗走来,黎明是你的翅膀,以我所见的未来。
You from walk dark , the daybreak is your wing , will see the future by me .
-
按我所见,耕罪孽,种毒害的人,都照样收割。
Even as I have seen , they that plow iniquity , and sow wickedness , reap the same .
-
就我所见,有两条重要理由意味着答案应该是肯定的,还有两条理由意味着答案可能是否定的。
I can see two big reasons why the answer should be yes and two why it might be no.
-
如果我所见的比笛卡儿远一点,那是因为我站在巨人的肩上的缘故。
If I have seen farther than Descartes , it is because I stand on the shoulders of giants .
-
依我所见,我的身体或本体并没有何不妥。
Questioner : As I can see , there is nothing wrong with my body nor with my real being .
-
据我所见,这些人的生活方式非常简单&其中包括一个非常简单的食谱。
What I saw was that these people were leading very simple lifestyles & and this includes a very simple diet .
-
依我所见,告诉他们:我们将帮助你们在农业上更加自立,这是合理可行的办法。
It seems like it makes sense to me to say we are going to help you become more agriculturally self-sustaining .
-
嗯,就我所见的,它们不算最坏,但当然远远不是最好的。
Well , they are not the worst I have seen , but they are far from the best , of course .
-
就我所见,最大的问题就是要如何避免自己行径妄自尊大。
The biggest problem of all , as I see it , is a human one & how to keep from acting big .
-
据我所见,这座寺庙似乎是以一种为游客提供服务的商业企业形式运行的。
From what I can gather , this monastery appears to be run as a commercial enterprise that provides a service to its visitors .
-
就我所见,它只需小小的调整而已。重新调整大小后的尺寸太小或太大。
As far as I could see , it only needed a minor adjustment . The dimensions after resizing are too small or too large .
-
以我所见,如果我们有学会英语足够的信心和好方法,我们可以掌握英语以及汉语。
In my opinion , if we have enough confidence and good method of learning English , we can master English as well as Chinese .
-
目前为止我所见的成功人士都是珍惜时间的,还从未见过哪个浪费时间的人成功过。
I 've never met a successful person who didn 't value their time , and I 've never met an unsuccessful person who did .