恼火
- annoyed;irritated;vexed;vexation;narked;be getting knickers in a twist
-
[annoyed;irritated] 生气发火
-
说得温和点儿,我相当恼火。
I was , to put it mildly , annoyed .
-
突然又来了三位不速之客要她接待,她感到很恼火。
She was annoyed at having three extra guests suddenly thrust on her .
-
她故意操那种口音的样子实在令我恼火。
The way she puts on that accent really irritates me .
-
我对他的行为越来越感到恼火。
I was becoming more and more irritated by his behaviour .
-
她对他的评论越来越感到恼火。
She was getting more and more irritated at his comments .
-
那种态度实在叫我恼火!
That sort of attitude really gets my back up !
-
非得向她道歉使我感到恼火。
It galls me to have to apologize to her .
-
他这样对待我真使我恼火。
The way he treats me really burns me up .
-
他很快便因为处处受到限制而感到恼火。
He soon chafed at the restrictions of his situation .
-
她开始对他们问的所有问题感到恼火。
She was becoming exasperated with all the questions they were asking .
-
他拒绝商量这件事,令人很恼火。
His refusal to discuss the matter is very annoying .
-
她坐在汽车里,心中对交通堵塞感到十分恼火。
She sat in the car , silently fuming at the traffic jam .
-
当有人暗示他不是地道的英国人时,他很是恼火。
It grated with him when people implied he wasn 't really British .
-
令人恼火的是得向她憎恶的男人道歉。
It was galling to have to apologize to a man she hated .
-
我敢说她对不得不重写一遍感到恼火。
I bet she was annoyed at having to write it out again .
-
因为我粗心大意,他已开始恼火了。
He was beginning to get very annoyed with me about my carelessness .
-
她的行为确实令我恼火。
Her behaviour really made me angry .
-
我真是很恼火。
I 'm really hacked off .
-
一想到别人在背后说我闲话,我就很恼火。
It vexed me to think of others gossiping behind my back
-
国王对儿子们的纵容令商界恼火。
The king 's indulgence towards his sons angered the business community
-
那使我极为恼火,下决心要证明他是错的。
That made me hopping mad and determined to prove him wrong
-
莉萨对男朋友肖恩吊儿郎当的态度非常恼火。
Lisa was irritated by the slovenly attitude of her boyfriend Sean .
-
告诉你,我对这件事感到非常恼火。
I 'm pretty mad about it , I can tell you .
-
他再次感到有点儿恼火。
He was conscious of that vague feeling of irritation again
-
埃莉诺为不得不等他这么长时间而感到很恼火。
Eleanor was annoyed at having had to wait so long for him
-
有人暗示他是个种族主义者,他对此十分恼火。
He bristled with indignation at the suggestion that he was racist .
-
结果就是,现在他们都对你感到十分恼火。
The result is that they are now all feeling very sore at you
-
廖什克恼火地挥手让他离开。
Leshka waved him away with a show of irritation
-
你们当中有些人对皇室成员非常恼火。
Some of you were getting very hot under the collar about Royals .
-
当他们开始对开战表示不满时,我很恼火。
It pisses me off when they start moaning about going to war .