彷徨
- walk back and forth, not knowing which way to go;hesitate about which way to go;hesitate;walk back and forth
-
(1) [walk back and forth]∶徘徊,走来走去,不知道往哪里走好
-
(2) [hesitate]∶犹豫不决
-
真州逐之城门外,几彷徨死。—— 宋· 文天祥《指南录后序》
-
生活很无趣彷徨和迷茫伴随着我。
Very uninterest hesitate life and mentally stupefied are following me .
-
可理想的泡沫被无情的现实击破了,他的生命亦在理想与现实的冲突中遭遇了失落,他痛苦、彷徨,陷入了对生命价值的沉思中。
His life had the sense of alienation in the conflict of hope and reality . He was sad and hesitate , and sank into the ruminating of life value .
-
正如世纪之交时那样,我们再次在巨大的希望和忧虑之间彷徨不定。
Just as at the turn of the century , we hover between great hopes and great fears .
-
这种彷徨不安的心理好像把什么人都传染上了。
This spirit of unrest touches every one .
-
心里还是好彷徨,难道我已被爱情的火车远远地抛下了吗?
Have I been left far behind by the love train ?
-
因为离家远,我们都会感到孤独和彷徨。
We feel alone and confused because home is far away .
-
愿游荡的灵魂得到救赎,不再彷徨。
May the wandering soul be redeemed , destiny be redirected ;
-
在国内,广大的选民浮躁不安,彷徨而无所适从。
In the country the vast electorate was restless and adrift .
-
同时,她在爱情生活中也有自己的彷徨和迷惘。
Meanwhile Scarlett is also indecisive and perplexed in her love life .
-
故而我们一再谨慎,一再彷徨。
Guer We have repeatedly caution , again a loss .
-
你响我身边,我不再彷徨。
With you by my side , I 'll never be afraid .
-
我突然觉得很彷徨,也许这就是生活。
I suddenly feel very helpless again , perhaps this is life .
-
我们三人到如今还彷徨在树旁。
We three now having a loss by the tree .
-
我问。彷徨意图犯可逮捕的罪行,他说。
Wandering with intent to commit an arrestable offence , 'he said .
-
彷徨着不敢告诉你我是如此爱你。
Hesitate to tell you that I love you so .
-
然妾心忏悔,百般挣扎,踌躇彷徨,畏葸不前。
My thought struggled at confessing , somehow hesitation ended in flinching .
-
暗恋为云女,应怜谁彷徨。
Peach goes for women , who should take pity on indecision .
-
我宿命的在流浪之途彷徨,最后消失。
My fate vacillates aimlessly and finally runs its course .
-
何时见许兮,慰我彷徨。
Let us one day be betrothed console my doubts .
-
那些你会觉得孤单彷徨,几经重挫,或彻底绝望的日子。
Days where you feel completely alone . Undermined . Or hopeless .
-
德国的忧郁和中国的彷徨:叶圣陶的小说《倪焕之》
German Melancholy and Chinese Restlessness : YE Sheng-tao s novel NI Huan-zhi ;
-
空虚·彷徨·过失&约翰·契弗短篇小说人物的心路历程
On the Psychological Pilgrimage of John Cheever 's Characters in His Short Fiction
-
但却可以释放自我的彷徨与无助。
What I can do is to abreact my hesitation and desperation only .
-
她拿起了烹饪书,并感受到了彷徨的挫折感。
She picked up the cookery book and felt the frustrations of indecision .
-
鲁迅的一生皆在孤独中呐喊与彷徨。
All the life , Lu xun was shouting and wandering in solicitude .
-
在觉悟之道上,没有时间再流浪彷徨。
There is no time on the path for the mind to wander .
-
彷徨依然无倦,与人的执着,苦苦对峙。
Loss is still not tired , with the dedication , hard confrontation .
-
第二,产生心里失衡,出现了困惑与彷徨。
Secondly , it led to psychological imbalance , and arose confusion and indecision .
-
那种挣扎彷徨,就像美国工人阶级如今的处境一般。
ways that are indicative of the broader struggles of America 's working class .
-
我的家庭长期以来一直经历着这种彷徨挣扎。
My family has been part of that struggle for a very long time .