宴请
- entertain;fete;entertain at a banquet
-
[entertain at a baquet;fete] 设宴招待
-
所以,宴请外国客人时,这一点应该向他们讲明白。
So when we entertain foreign guests , we should explain such table manners to them .
-
当你在商务宴请的时候是否会选择去星级酒店?
If you are going to entertain some business guests , will you go to hotel restaurant ?
-
今晚我在家里宴请客人。
I 'm having people to dinner this evening .
-
很多钱都花在宴请潜在客户上了。
A lot of money went on wining and dining prospective clients .
-
我们学校宴请这位有名的学者。
Our school dined the famous scholar .
-
当晚总经理设座国际饭店宴请外宾。
In the evening the general manager gave a banquet at the international hotel in honour of the foreign guests .
-
只要她的父母停止争吵,她愿意放弃生日宴请。
She would willingly forgo a birthday treat if only her warring parents would declare a truce .
-
全国多地紧急发布通知:聚餐、聚会、宴请、团拜等活动一律取消。
An urgent notice was also issued in many regions that gatherings , parties , banquets , reunions and other activities should be canceled .
-
此次宴请是陈光标的又一次另类的慈善和环保行动。之前,他还试图收购《纽约时报》(TheNewYorkTimes),在北京充满雾霾的街头免费派发罐装新鲜空气,以及在街上撒钱。
All this added to his bizarre track record , which now includes trying to buy The New York Times , handing out ' Fresh Air ' containers on the streets of polluted Beijing and giving out cash on the streets .
-
宴请oshi的帐就会记在她头上。
She gets credit for keeping oshi .
-
世界自然基金会的TracyTsang说,香港政府没有禁止在公务宴请中食用鱼翅,而且还在活动人士提出这个问题时屡次加以回避。
The Hong Kong government hasn 't banned shark 's fin from official banquets , says Tracy Tsang of the WWF , and repeatedly dodged the question whenever activists raise the issue .
-
她高贵的丈夫已经开放了大金字塔宴请宾客。
Her noble husband had opened the Great Pyramid to fete them .
-
我们经常宴请邻居,可他们从来不报答我们。
We always invite the neighbors and they never reciprocate !
-
国王以鸡肉和椰子宴请他的朋友。
The king feasted his friends on chicken and coconuts .
-
和我一起来,我们将有一次宴请。
Come with me , we 'll have a treat .
-
各个团体宴请了这些非洲来的朋友。
Various organizations played host to these friends from Africa .
-
图为宴请后的答谢演奏。
The picture shows a musical performance after the dinner .
-
生意上的宴请招待似乎是由日本的送礼文化自然发展而来的。
Business entertainment seems a natural extension of japan 's gift-giving culture .
-
那是一次正式宴请,因此母亲穿起了长礼服。
My mother wore a long dress because it was a formal meal .
-
史密斯先生无法接受你的宴请,深表歉意。
Mr Smith is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner .
-
钓鱼台国宾酒选用陈年窖藏酒调酿,为宴请和馈赠宾客之佳品。
' Diaoyutai Ambassador'is an exquisite choice for the distinguish banquet and gift .
-
我原以为我们会被宴请。
I had thought that we were going to be invited to dinner .
-
我今晚要宴请200名宾客
Surely the 200 people I 'm hosting this evening
-
在这间大厅你能宴请多少人?
How many can you dine in this hall ?
-
哥儿们,你们究竟想不想宴请我呀?
Are you chaps giving me dinner or not ?
-
宴请你所有的亲戚来参加吗?
Iike all your weird relatives coming to town ?
-
今年这些官员被要求避开昂贵的宴请和这些小玩意儿。
This year they 've been instructed to eschew fancy banquets and tchotchkes .
-
我们本星期宴请大使。
We 're dining the ambassador this week .
-
他在家里宴请新搬来的邻居。
He dined his new neighbors at home .
-
不,我们会在华尔道夫酒店租出一间宴会厅,然后宴请那些无家可归的人
No. We 'd rent out the Waldorf Astoria ballrooms and feed the homeless .