审视
- 动examine;study;survey;scan;eye;inspect;look closely at
-
[look at carefully;examine;gaze at] 仔细地看
-
审视,巨身修尾,青项金翅。--《聊斋志异.促织》
-
我深受启发,开始审视自己内心深处的想法。
I was stimulated to examine my deepest thoughts .
-
我需要审视一切可能出现的情况。
I need to examine all possible contingencies .
-
出门前他对着镜子把自己审视了一番。
He surveyed himself in the mirror before going out .
-
画完以后,她退后一步,以审视总体效果。
When she finished painting , she stepped back to admire the overall effect .
-
在卢克母亲审视的目光下,我感到极不自在。
I felt so self-conscious under Luke 's mother 's intense gaze
-
她的丈夫和孩子也都要重新审视他们的期望。
Her husband and children will also have to re-examine their expectations .
-
我们可能会重新审视我们的目标或我们实现目标的方法。
We may reexamine our goals or our methods for attaining our goals
-
我也开始重新审视自己对身为女性的感受。
I have also begun to reassess my own feelings about being a woman
-
审视过去的作用是能帮你从错误中吸取教训。
Looking back helps insofar as it helps you learn from your mistakes .
-
她忐忑不安地审视着他异常严肃的脸色。
Anxiously , she examined his unusually grave face .
-
我发现这个园丁——家里一个服侍多年的仆人,愁眉苦脸地审视着这个场景。
I found the gardener , a family retainer , morosely surveying the scene .
-
我已年届不惑,到了该全面审视自己并改变生活的年龄了。
I was forty , the age when people take stock and change their lives .
-
这部电影的真正要旨是它审视了纽约的哈西德教徒。
The real thrust of the film is its examination of New York 's Hasidic community
-
在审视无意识的内容时,弗洛伊德对一些根深蒂固的看法提出了质疑。
In examining the content of the unconscious , Freud called into question some deeply-held beliefs .
-
他仔细地审视着自己手中的牌。
He carefully inspected his hand .
-
该国对这场战争的执迷可能会令其不能及时认真地审视国内需求。
The country 's fixation on the war may delay a serious examination of domestic needs .
-
辛克莱审视着那张不动声色的精明的脸庞,试图寻找任何冷嘲的迹象,但是却什么都没发现。
Sinclair examined the closed , clever face for any hint of irony , but found none .
-
格洛丽亚以审视的眼光向货架上其余的衣服扫了一遍,才伸手去拿那件连衣裙。
Gloria slid an appraising eye over the rest of the rack before reaching for the dress .
-
有必要退一步,全面地审视一下该项目。
It was necessary to step back from the project and look at it as a whole .
-
你的编辑角色很重要,因为你能够客观地审视作品。
Your role as editor is important , for you can look at a piece of writing objectively .
-
许多电视网记者开始将拍照时间作为更深层次地审视问题的出发点。
Many network TV reporters began using photo-ops as a jumping-off point to examine issues more in depth .
-
我得从疯狂的竞争中解脱出来,重新审视真实的世界。
I had to get out of the rat race and take a look at the real world again .
-
审视一下权位高于你的那些人,看他们具有哪种类型的性格。
Look at the people above you in the positions of power and see what type of characters they are .
-
他以经济学行家的眼光审视这个问题。
He cast a professional economist 's eye on the problem .
-
杰弗里走进那栏马,用审视的目的目光一匹接一匹地望去。
Geoffrey approached the line of horses and glanced judicially down the row .
-
他审视再三,未置可否。
He examined it closely over and over again , but still declined to give any comment .
-
在最近发表于享有盛名的《管理》杂志上的一篇学术分析中,研究人员审视了“冷漠关系”的概念。
In an academic analysis just published in the profoundly-respected Journal of Management , researchers have looked at the concept of " indifferent relationships " .
-
审视一下你的人际网络。
Take a look at your own network .
-
第一条法则——审视你的生活——是贯穿全书的主线。
The first rule — examine your life — is the common thread that runs through the entire book .
-
当你审视人们对于无人驾驶小轿车的态度时,似乎并没有明显的代际区别。
When you look at attitudes toward driverless cars , there doesn 't seem to be a clear generational divide .