好家伙
- 叹good god;good heavens;good lord;good gracious
- good heavens (god)
-
[good lord;good heavens (god)] 表示惊讶或赞叹
-
好家伙,他们一天足足走了一百里!
- [叹]
- 1
(表示惊讶或赞叹) good god; good heavens; good lord; good gracious:
-
好家伙! 你做得真快!
Good lord, you're really a deft hand.
-
好家伙,这真贵呀!
My goodness, it's really expensive.
-
-
好家伙!你做得真快!
Good lord , you 're really a deft hand .
-
好家伙!你看见了吗?
Bugger me ! Did you see that ?
-
好家伙,这天儿可真热。
Boy , it sure is hot .
-
嘿,好家伙——我还以为那老东西不会跳舞呢!
Well , son of a gun ─ and I thought the old guy couldn 't dance !
-
哇,好家伙!想想看我会告诉他什么。
Oh Boy ! Just think what I could tell him .
-
她主演的第一部影片是马丁·斯科塞斯的《好家伙》,之后接拍了斯派克·李的《丛林热》。
Her first major role was in Martin Scorsese 's ' Goodfellas ' and she followed this with a part in Spike Lee 's ' Jungle Fever ' .
-
好家伙,这真贵呀!
My goodness , it 's really expensive .
-
紧张万分的时刻:原美国前总统克林顿以及滚石乐队主唱MickJagger(米克·贾格尔)结伴观看比赛,他们的表情为什么那么严肃呢?原来美国队正1球落后呢。好家伙!
Tense Times : The former US President and his rockstar companion watch nervously as the USA goes a goal down
-
巴克利说得对你不是好家伙。
Barclay was right . you 're not a good guy .
-
嗬,好家伙!等我们告诉安这个消息吧。
Oh boy ! Wait till we tell Ann the news .
-
“好家伙”艾迪告诉我乔想见我。
Nice guy Eddie tells me Joe wants to meet me .
-
好家伙!这是什么?你买了辆新车合肥专业翻译公司?
Holy mackerel ! What 's this ? A new car ?
-
好家伙,这里我展示的一些私人工作。
Hello guys well here I show some of private work .
-
好家伙!他变换手法打了个慢球!
Holy cow ! He changed him up for a strike !
-
好家伙,这次美国总统大选真的开始升温了。
Boy , this US presidential campaign is really hotting up .
-
钓鱼技术高超,好同伴真是个好家伙
Splendid fishing , good company . What a capital fellow .
-
好家伙,这是什么指挥部队的方式呀!
Holy mackerel ! What a way to run all army !
-
你真是个好家伙(意为讨厌的家伙)。
You are a nice fellow , I must say .
-
他时时刻刻叫我老兄和好家伙。
He calls me man and dude all the time .
-
好的,好家伙,在这里我能做什么?
Okay , guys , what do we got here ?
-
好家伙,雷克萨斯轿跑车,现在有钱买闲地。
Goodfellas , Lexus coupe , there are now free to buy .
-
好家伙,这下子可惹上麻烦了。
Well , here was a cool to be in !
-
好家伙,你找到了
Oh , oh , you found it , killer .
-
好家伙,谁敢说他做错了
Oh , and who 's to say he 's wrong
-
哇,好家伙,等你看了这部电影就知道了!
Oh boy , wait until you see this film !
-
好家伙!阿瑟真的是胖成个大圆球了。
Boy , Arthur has really turned into a butterball .
-
好家伙比其他玩具多卖一到两成。
The good guy outsold all our other toys two to one .
-
好家伙,你怎么这么快啊?
Jeesum crow , how 'd you get down here so fast ?
-
好家伙,我现在可是占尽你的上风啊。
Dude , I 'm so dominating you right now .
-
哎呀,好家伙,他又干了一次!
Well , stone the crows , he 's done it again !