变卦
- backpedal;turnabout;break an agreement;cry off;go back on one's word;change one's mind;change one's tune
-
[break an agreement] 突然改变原来的主张或己定的事情(常含贬义)
-
他总是临时变卦。
When it comes to the point , he always changes his mind .
-
她说过她要来参加聚会,可到时候又变卦了。
She said she was coming to the party , but cried off at the last moment .
-
他因为在几个关键问题上临场变卦而备受批评。
He has been criticized for flip-flopping on several key issues
-
你从今天早上就变卦了,是不是?
You 've changed your tune since this morning , haven 't you ?
-
昨天他变卦了,说提价只是试行。
Yesterday he changed his tune , saying the fare increase was experimental .
-
她已经两次变卦了。
She 's backpedaled twice already
-
昨天说得好好的,怎么变卦了?
Yesterday you agreed . What made you change your mind ?
-
可别说了又变卦啊!
Don 't go back on your word .
-
何以变卦?
Why all this sudden change ?
-
哥们你可别变卦你是知道的加油!
Dude , don 't backpedal , you know . Onwards !
-
我急于想知道造成变卦的原因。
I was eager to know what had caused the turnabout .
-
我们对他们,绝不变卦。
It 's us against them , no matter what .
-
集体签约又变卦知春时代项目怎么了?
Collective contract they changed their mind what the item Zhichun era ?
-
没有什么会比错过航班或是转机更能让旅行变卦了。
Nothing derails a trip quicker than a missed flight or connection .
-
我们才刚分手,她就变卦了
We just broke up , first thing she does !
-
由于我们的德国合伙人中途变卦,我们不得不放弃这一工程项目。
We have to cancel the project when our German partner backs out .
-
我们不想买那所房子了,卖主变卦要敲诈我们。
We shan 't be buying the house : we 've been gazumped .
-
他答应借钱给我的,可是后来变卦了。
He agreed to lend me the money , but backed out later .
-
他如果变卦取消交易,你就起诉他。
If he backs out of the deal , you can sue him .
-
到了最后一刻,真正是一夜之间,他们突然变卦了。
At the last minute , literally overnight , they changed their minds .
-
戈林之所以变卦,是因为秘密警察已经掌握了他吸吗啡上瘾的证据。
Goering had switched sides because the Gestapo had proof of his drug addiction .
-
背弃以前的言论或政策;变卦。
Withdraw from an earlier statement or policy ; reverse one 's previous action .
-
这样一种变卦,露骨地表现于四月二日赫尔利在华盛顿所发表的声明。
This change was crudely revealed in his statement in Washington on April 2 .
-
他说过他会帮忙的,可他现在开始变卦了。
He said he 'd help , but now he 's starting to backpedal .
-
那我们只好希望他届时不会变卦吧
Well , let 's just hope he doesn 't decide to branch out .
-
最后一分钟时,约翰变卦了,不同意和我们一起去。
At the last minute , John backed out and refused to go with us .
-
我马上买下了那辆汽车,以免他变卦。
I bought the car at once for fear that he might change his mind .
-
你知道,人今天这么打算,明天就会变卦。
What one means one day , you know , one may not mean the next .
-
我希望你绝对不会在最后的时刻变卦。
I hope I can depend on you not to back out at the last moment .
-
你已经答应过,可是现在又变卦了。
You gave me your word , you know , and now you take it back .