别怪
-
你想给她打电话就打吧,不过要是她生气就别怪我。
Call her if you like , but don 't blame me if she 's angry .
-
如果失败了,别怪我。
If it all goes awry , don 't blame me .
-
希望Webometrics的朋友们别怪我公开邮件内容。
Webometrics don 't blame me for disclosing the email .
-
换句话说就是:别怪我,要怪就怪首席执行官萨蒂亚•纳德拉(SatyaNadella);或者更好的做法是,怪那种要使东西保持一致的需要。
Blame the CEO , Satya Nadella , or , better still , blame the need for arranging things in lines .
-
再说下去就别怪我无情了O'Brien若我们还要以朋友相待就不许你再这样言语不许再诋毁Crawley家族以及伯爵的所有亲戚
You 're sailing perilously close to the wind , O'Brien . If we 're to be friends , you will not speak in that way again about the Crawleys or any member of Lord Grantham 's family .
-
如果莎拉不买账的话你可别怪我。
Don 't blame me if Sarah doesn 't buy it .
-
别怪他,该怪我。
Don 't blame it on him , but on me .
-
所以,女孩们切记,别怪我没提醒你。
So , remember girls , you ` ve been warned .
-
好!别怪我了!我要揣门了!
Fine ! That 's it ! I 've had it !
-
哦,亲爱的,别怪我这么想。
Oh , hon , don 't go accusin'me of thinkin ' .
-
别怪银河,她没有错。
Don 't blame eun-ha . she 's not in the wrong .
-
别怪我大嘴巴,太浪漫了
I 'm sorry to blab . It 's just so romantic .
-
别怪我我是他粉丝
Well , don 't scorch me . I 'm a fan .
-
别怪我,我几乎向我认识的每个人求过婚。
Don 't blame me . I 've asked practically everyone I know .
-
别怪我狠,诅咒你们家没有好结果。
Don 't blame me malicious , no good result curse you home .
-
别怪她我可以解释的
Don 't blame her . I can explain .
-
皮肤老化?别怪基因。
Don 't blame genes for aging facial skin .
-
别怪我,亲爱的,我刚才太忙了。
Don 't blame me , dear . I was so busy just now .
-
别怪我突然打扰我发现你还没睡
Don 't think me intrusive , but I see that you 're awake .
-
别怪我失约啊,这又不是我的错!
Don 't biame me for the fix , it ain 't my fauit !
-
要是它不灵可别怪我那不是我的过错。
Don 't blame me if it doesn 't work-it 's not my fault .
-
blame:指责,责备好吧,别怪我,要怪就怪你姐姐。
Lily : Well , don 't blame me . Talk to your sister .
-
你要是碰了钉子回来可别怪我。
Don 't blame me if you come back with a flea in your ear !
-
别怪他!
Don 't blame it on him !
-
那,别怪我没提醒你哦,想开开心心学外语,要上沪江哦。
If you want to study foreign language happily , you definitely log on yeshj !
-
就别怪我不讲情面。
I will make this very personal .
-
别怪我,我设法在现实世界结束一切。
Don 't blame me . I tried to finish this in the regular realm .
-
别怪我不接电话。我太忙了。
Don 't get on me for not answering the phone . I was too busy .
-
别怪我啊你是成年人了
D / n 't blame me , heifer , yo - 're a grown woman .
-
请别怪我这位房东老太太一本正经地说。
" You will excuse my landlord ," said the old lady with a dignified air .