不是

bù shi
  • fault;fail;mistake;ain't;blame;be not;no
不是不是
不是 [bú shì]
  • (1)

  • [mistake;faul]∶错误;过失

  • 是吾不是处。--清.林觉民《与妻书》

  • (2)

  • [be not]∶否定判断

  • 现在不是讲话的时候

不是[bù shi]
  1. 这就是你的不是了。

    It 's your fault . ; You 're to blame .

  2. 纯粹是他的不是。

    It is completely his fault .

  3. 他感受到的更像怜悯,而不是爱。

    What he felt was more akin to pity than love .

  4. 现在的天气并不是七月份常有的。

    The weather at the moment is not typical for July .

  5. 蒂姆的事让人遗憾,你说是不是?

    It 's a shame about Tim , isn 't it ?

  6. 要不是这车结实,根本走不完这段路程。

    A less rugged vehicle would never have made the trip .

  7. 这件事似乎十拿九稳,而不是仅有可能。

    It now seems a probability rather than just a possibility .

  8. 我认为他一定是疯了,你说是不是?

    I think he must be cracked , don 't you ?

  9. 木星表面可能根本就不是固体的。

    The planet Jupiter may have no solid surface at all .

  10. 那个戴夫疯疯癫癫的,是不是?

    That Dave 's a funny chap , isn 't he ?

  11. 她不是那种喜欢自怜的人。

    She 's not someone who likes to wallow in self-pity .

  12. 许多尸体若不是靠牙科病历就无法辨认。

    Many of the bodies were unidentifiable except by dental records .

  13. 也许我误导了你,但那绝不是有意的。

    Perhaps I misled you , but it was quite unintentional .

  14. 他们宣称自己是政治难民,不是经济移民。

    They claimed they were political refugees and not economic migrants .

  15. 这个决定不是基于理性的思考而是基于感情作出的。

    The decision was based on emotion rather than rational thought .

  16. 这匹马起跳完全不是时候,把骑手摔了下来。

    The horse completely mistimed the jump and threw its rider .

  17. 她信仰社会主义,但不是社会党人。

    She 's a socialist with a small ' s ' .

  18. 他真是个小绅士,不是吗?

    He 's quite the little gentleman , isn 't he ?

  19. 你怎么选了这个而不是那个?

    What made you choose the one rather than the other ?

  20. 嗯,我看她不是俄罗斯人就是波兰人。

    Well , I think she 's either Russian or Polish .

  21. 恐怕我不是一个非常严肃的人。

    I 'm afraid I 'm not a very serious person .

  22. 我不是一个合格的曲棍球手。

    I didn 't cut the mustard as a hockey player .

  23. 他远不是他们以为的那么傻。

    He is not half such a fool as they think .

  24. 你不是想走吧?

    You 're surely not thinking of going , are you ?

  25. 你以为自己够厉害的,是不是?

    You think you 're so tough , don 't you ?

  26. 岛上的居民实行的是以物易物,而不是用货币。

    The islanders use a system of barter instead of money .

  27. 你得到这样的机会,可不是常有的事。

    It is not often that you get such an opportunity .

  28. 你是不是以为自己真的很勇猛?

    You think you 're really hard , don 't you ?

  29. 我又搞砸了,是不是?

    I 've fouled up badly again , haven 't I ?

  30. 我告诉他时,他似乎不是很高兴。

    He did not look too pleased when I told him .