wheedle
- v.哄骗;(用言语)哄
过去式: wheedled 现在分词: wheedling 过去分词: wheedled 第三人称单数: wheedles
-
Cross decided to beg and wheedle a bit
克罗斯决定用上点乞求和哄骗。
-
They tried to wheedle her into leaving the house .
他们想哄骗她离开这屋子。
-
The kids can always wheedle money out of their father .
孩子们总是能从父亲那里哄出钱来。
-
She wheedled me into lending her my new coat .
她用花言巧语哄我把新大衣借给了她。
-
He managed to wheedle his way into the offices .
他连哄带骗地设法进了办公楼。
-
' Why don 't you try to read on past page 21 , ' I wheedled and sat down again .
“为什么你不试着读一下前面第21页呢?”,我一边哄劝一边又坐下。
-
I knew he was trying to wheedle me into being at his beck and call .
我知道这是他拉拢我,好让我俯首贴耳地为他效劳。
-
The children wheedled me into letting them go to the film .
孩子们把我哄得同意让他们去看电影了
-
He wheedled his way into the building , ie got into it by wheedling .
他靠花言巧语混进了那所楼房
-
The children wheedle me into let them go to the film .
孩子们把我哄得同意让他们去看电影了。
-
She wheedled five dollars out of her father .
她用甜言蜜语从她父亲那儿骗去了五美元。
-
She wheedled me into looking after the children .
她用花言巧语骗我去照看孩子。
-
See if you can wheedle an extra ticket out of him .
看你能不能从他那儿再骗来一张票。
-
She wheedled the money out of her father .
她哄她父亲给她些钱。
-
She was an expert in flattery . He wheedled his way onto the stage .
她深谙奉承谄媚之道。
-
He wheedled five pounds out of his father .
他用甜言蜜语从父亲那里讨来五镑。
-
He wheedled money from his father with considerable finesse .
他耍了个手腕儿花言巧语地从父亲那里得到了钱。
-
She wheedled her husband into buying a lottery ticket .
她用甜言蜜语诱使她的丈夫买彩券。
-
At first it might appear that all such people would react strongly to being wheedled out of their enclosed spaces .
起初可能会让人们觉得象是从封闭的空间中被哄骗出来,而对此反映强烈。
-
Swear black is white They rudely try to wheedle extras or get the bull reduced .
硬把黑的说成白的,强词夺理,固执谬见他们强词夺理,就是想讨些特惠或打点折扣。
-
She 'll wheedle out your secret if you are not careful .
如果你不小心,她会骗取你的秘密。
-
She wheedled him into buying her a mink coat .
她用甜言蜜语诱他买貂皮大衣给她。
-
However , by patient wheedling and soft talk I managed to touch her and gently stroke her cheek with one finger .
然而,我耐心地说了一番甜言蜜语后,终于摸到了它,并用一个手指轻柔地抚摸它的面颊。
-
He wheedled the money out of me .
他以甜言骗走了我的钱。
-
If I let you alone for half a day , won 't you come sighing and wheedling to me again ?
如果我让你自己一个人待半天,你会不会又叹着气走过来,又跟我甜言蜜语呢?
-
I was going to stay in , but Rosie wheedled me into taking her to the cinema .
我本打算待在家里,但罗琦死乞白赖地说服了我带她去看电影。
-
She wheedled him into going .
她用花言巧语把他打发走了。
-
If North Korea does agree , economic distress and the opportunity to wheedle more aid out of China and the U.S. may explain this change of heart .
如果朝鲜真的同意重返六方会谈,那么经济上的不景气和从中美两国骗取更多援助的机会可能就是它改变主意的原因。
-
Don 't let him wheedle money out of you with his pitiful stories . He 's an old soldier at that sort of thing .
你的钱可别给他那套乞悯告怜的假话骗走了,他是这一行的老手。
-
Mammy 's tone became wheedling .
嬷嬷的口气像是在哄孩子了。