首页 / 词典 / good

t0

t0t0
  1. This paper proposes a new ( t0 , t , n ) threshold signature scheme .

提出了一个新的(t0,t,n)门限签名方案。

2. The man next t0 him is my husband .

在他旁边的那个男人是我丈夫。

3. He closed the window t0 keep the wind out ( of the house ) .

他关上窗户不让风进来(进房子)。

4. Lewis clearly looked nervous as he marched t0 the ring .

刘易斯走向拳击台的时候,看起来明显有点紧张。

5. T0 understand the status and epidemic features of Chicken pox in Henan of2007 .

了解2007年河南省水痘疫情发生情况及流行特征。

6. He made this drawing * And asked me t0 give it t0y0u .

他画了一张画,让我带给你。

7. The RI , PI and A / B value are lower than normal control group ( t0 . 005 ) .

RI,PI和A/B值等三项指标均明显低于正常对照组(P0.05)。

8. His second is applying Vaseline t0 his cuts .

他的助手正在给他往伤口上抹凡士林。

9. The results indicated that the intensity ratio of beta-ray I / T0 was consistent with the resin content value .

研究表明:射线透过涂胶纸强度和原强度之比(I/I0)与树脂含量具有良好的对应关系;

10. R / n ( writed it as t0 ) refers to the change point of the random sequence .

r/n(t0)为序列的变点。

11. Unless ( I am ) compelled t0 stay in by bad weather , I go for a walk every day .

若非天气不好被迫呆在家里,我每天都出去散步。

12. P0 When I plug t0 , I will get the starting point of my curve , p0 .

代入t0,得到曲线的起点。

13. He handed the purse t0 the teacher .

他把钱包交绐了老师。

14. I need y0u t0 take me back h0me .

我要你带我回趟家。

15. They had the ship checked from A t0 Z.

他请人将轮船彻底检查了一遍。

16. Experiment results from laboratory measurement showed that the T0 valve tray has better hydraulic properties and machinery properties in comparison with F1 valve tray .

实验室测定结果表明,T0浮阀塔板与F1浮阀塔板相比有更好的流体力学性能和机械性能。

17. Todorov got off t0 a good start , splitting Moya 's eyebrow in the first round .

托罗多夫一开始打得不错,在第一回合将莫亚眉毛处打裂了一个口子。

18. Fixed the T0 production cycle pause . T0 's will now begin the next cycle when the previous cycle is finished .

修正了T0的建造循环中止问题。现在T0会在当前建造完成后进行下一循环(还好之前没买T0,居然是劣质产品)

19. And she asked me t0 stay in t0 receive a parcei .

她让我在家收一个包裹。

20. Emotion regulation teaching means , to evoke emotion sad enhance the study dynamics t0 improve students study and develop students ? eagerness and fondness of study .

体育教学中的情绪调控是在教学中激发情绪对体育学习的动力性的作用,以提高学生学习积极性,培养学生乐学、好学的情感性的教学手段。

21. The safety of passenger cars needs t0 be evaluated by crash tests , and computer simulation for passenger car crash tests is an effectual new technique .

评价轿车安全性能需进行碰撞试验。碰撞试验的计算机模拟,是一种行之有效的新技术。

22. Objective T0 study the efficacy and safety of erfukang liniment topical application in the treatment of papular urticaria of childhood .

目的观察儿肤康搽剂治疗儿童丘疹性荨麻疹的疗效与安全性。

23. At the end of the first round , the fighters were in a clinch and referee Richard Steel moved in t0 part them .

在第一回合快结束的时候,双方扭打在一起,裁判里查德。史蒂尔上前分开了他们。

24. N0 , I want y0u t0 Ieave my father ai0ne .

不,我想要你离开我爸爸。

25. As the largest reinforced concrete dam in the world , the main dam has concrete poured t0 185 meters above sea level , and is 2309 meters long .

主体工程三峡大坝全长2309米,是世界上规模最大的混凝土重力坝。

26. Seeds of T1 and T2 were obtained from T0 cucumber anti-herbicide transgenic plants selected by herbicide resistance and self-cross .

黄瓜抗除草剂转基因T0植株经除草剂抗性筛选,连续2代自交获得T1和T2种子;

27. The building 's anchor tenant is the five-star , 555-room Shanghai Grand Hyatt hotel which occupies floors 53 t0 87 .

第53至第87层为拥有555个房间的金茂君悦大酒店,是世界上最高的五星级酒店。

28. The casting of this huge bronze vessel used over l , 000 kilograms of metal and needed 70 t0 80 crafts-men to work on it .

铸造这件大型的青铜器皿使用金属原料1000多公斤,需要七八十名工匠操作完成。

29. I had t0 spend s0me time in lisb0n .

我不得不在里斯本呆上一段时间。

30. The results have showed that reinforced inoculation treatment and other measures enable the ADI with up to0.7 % Mn t0 possess more ideal microstructure and mechanical properties .

结果表明,采用强化孕育处理等工艺,可使含锰0.7%左右的奥贝球铁具有较理想的金相组织和力学性能。