scandalized

美 [ˈskændəlaɪzd]英 [ˈskændəlaɪzd]
  • v.(以出格行为)使震惊,使愤慨
  • scandalize的过去分词和过去式
scandalizedscandalized

scandalized

频次

  • 2
    VERB 冒犯;使震惊;使反感;使愤慨
    If something scandalizes people, they are shocked or offended by it.

    She scandalised her family by falling in love with a married man.

    她爱上了一个已婚男子,这使得她的家人丢尽了脸。

  1. She scandalized her family with her extravagant lifestyle .

    她奢侈的生活方式令家人侧目。

  2. People were scandalized at the slovenly management of the company .

    人们对该公司草率的经营感到愤慨。

  3. It scandalized me that not even the children were fed properly .

    连儿童都没有适当的膳食,实在使我震惊。

  4. We 've got to scandalize ourselves for bill humble 's sake .

    为了比尔?亨伯尔的缘故,我们不得不出此下策。

  5. When feeling scandalized by domestic violence , I feel necessary to probe into the root causes to this phenomenon .

    在对家庭暴力感到极度反感的共识,我感觉有必要深入分析一下这种现象的根本原因。

  6. Scandalized company attribute positively affect the extent of negative spillover effects . Typical scandalized company causes greater negative spillover effects .

    危机企业属性会影响到负面溢出效应的程度,越是行业中的强势企业发生危机,其对竞争品牌的负面溢出效应就越大。

  7. The whole village was scandalized by her marriage to a man who was young enough to be her grandson .

    她嫁给一个年纪小得可以做她孙子的人,这事使整个村子震惊了。

  8. He seemed positively scandalized at my suggestion .

    我的设想似乎引起他极大的反感。

  9. I 'd scandalize the landlord . I think not .

    我怕房东说闲话,最好不要。

  10. I was scandalized by their behavior .

    他们的行为令我十分反感。

  11. She asks him if he has conspired with his brother to scandalize her .

    她问他是否已与他的兄弟合谋,以谤她。

  12. Wherefore , if meat scandalize my brother , I will never eat flesh , lest I should scandalize my brother .

    为此,倘若食物使我的弟兄跌倒,我就永远不吃肉,免得叫我的弟兄跌倒。

  13. Atlanta had been scandalized enough when scarlett , a woman , began operating the sawmill but , as time went by , the town decided there was no limit to what she would do .

    当思嘉作为一个女人开始经营木厂时,亚特兰大普遍感到震惊。经后随着时光的流逝,大家更断定她这个人是什么事都做得出来的。

  14. When the spectators learned that the builder of the boat intended to take his wife along on the trip , excitement and scandalized alarm spread through Pittsburgh and up the valley of the Monongahela .

    当观众得知汽船设计者企图,带着妻子进行这次水上旅行时,从匹兹堡到整个莫农加希拉河流域激动和惊恐的情绪传播开去。