kook

美 [kuːk]英 [kuːk]
  • n.怪人;狂人

复数: kooks 派生词: kooky adj.

kookkook

noun

informal especially NAmE怪人;狂人
a person who acts in a strange or crazy way

kook

频次

  • 1
    N-COUNT 怪人
    You can refer to someone who you think is slightly strange or eccentric as a kook .

noun

1
someone regarded as eccentric or crazy and standing out from a group
Synonym: odd fellow odd fish queer bird queer duck odd man out

数据来源:WordNet

  1. He is a kook , Mr. Owens said , and I love a kook .

    他是个怪人,欧文斯说,我喜欢怪人。

  2. She 's a real kook .

    她真是个怪人。

  3. Sure , sure , I know , I 'm the family kook .

    是的,是的,我知道,我是个居家男人。

  4. And I have learned that there are kooks in every area of life .

    我也知道在生活的各个层面都有怪人。

  5. As a pastor , I do see a lot of kooks .

    作为一个牧师,我的确看过很多怪人。

  6. George Bush : You mean that OLD KOOK , that CHARLATAN ?

    你是说那个老怪物,那位庸医吗?

  7. I don 't want to discuss abstract transparencies with a bunch of kooks .

    我对跟一群疯子讨论抽象的透明度一点也不感兴趣。

  8. Ross : Because you 're a kook ! Instead you wait until they send you a notice .

    因为你是个懒散的人!相反你会等他们寄催缴欠费的通知。

  9. I am very worried for Kim Jong Kook beacuse he looks pale these days .

    我很担心金钟国因为最近他看起来很憔悴。

  10. But if you describe the jumbo creature to those who don 't know the existence of dinosaur , you will be called kook .

    对不知恐龙曾经存在的人们,如果与他们讲述这些庞然大物,他们大概会骂你神经病。

  11. Ethnic books are an important department of book markets . Because of their special academic values and limited marketing , the production and marketing of ethnic kooks have graved contradictions .

    民族类图书是我国图书市场中的一个重要组成部分,但由于其特殊的学术价值及有限的市场销售,使得民族图书的制作及销售产生了较为严重的矛盾。

  12. Sakesman : akk right , I guess you 've stayed up akk night because you kook so exhausted .

    店员:好的。我估计您这几天肯定是熬夜了,您看起来很疲倦的样子。

  13. Kim Jong kook , Yoon eunhye , and Joo jihoon * What is the real story behind them ?

    金钟国,尹恩惠和朱智勋,他们真实的故事是什么?

  14. But hey , I can be a kook . Ross : Alright , you madcap gal , try to imagine this : the phone bill arrive , but you donnot pay it right away .

    但是,嗨,我也可以是个邋遢怪。好吧,你这疯婆子。想像一下这个:电话费帐单寄来了,但是你不去立刻付款。

  15. In " Foxcatcher , " he has a kook , half-naked men pinning each other to the ground and a bizarre true crime to work with , and he presses them into a hushed , stately , stale epic .

    在《狐狸猎手》中,他要应对的是一个怪人、两个要将对方压倒在地的半裸男子和一桩真实的奇案。他却把这些东西一股脑儿塞进了一部节奏沉闷、推进缓慢、题材陈旧的大片里。