gloating
- v.幸灾乐祸;沾沾自喜;扬扬得意
- adj.心满意足的
- n.沾沾自喜,心满意足
- gloat的现在分词
-
Stop gloating just because you won the game !
别因为赢了就扬扬得意!
-
Once , that might have been a signal for a bit of quiet European gloating .
这在一定程度上象征了欧洲人低调的沾沾自喜。
-
She was still gloating over her rival 's disappointment .
她仍在为对手的失望而幸灾乐祸。
-
Anti-abortionists are gloating over the court 's decision
法庭的判决让反堕胎主义者非常得意。
-
I 'm looking so much forward to gloating through the room .
我很期待到那里看好戏。
-
And there was a gloating light in her poor old eyes .
年迈昏花的老眼中闪出一丝贪婪的光。
-
One can see reason for gloating .
人们可以看到这种心满意足的理由。
-
There is little gloating in Asia , even though some would be justified .
亚洲国家并未表现得幸灾乐祸,虽然它们的确有一些理由可以这么做。
-
Don 't gloat ; the same misfortune may happen to you one day .
不要幸灾乐祸,说不定同样的不幸会落到你的头上。
-
I know I shouldn 't gloat , but it really serves him right .
我知道我不该幸灾乐祸,但他确实活该。
-
Come to gloat is more like it .
应该是来表示祝贺的吧。
-
And then what , comes back here to gloat ?
然后回到这里对着我们幸灾乐祸吗
-
I didn 't come here to gloat over your bad luck .
我不是过来幸灾乐祸地看你倒霉的。
-
Let me say this again : This is not feminist gloating .
我再次强调:这并不是女权主义者在幸灾乐祸。
-
A few with the technology to access the outside Internet even joined Mr. Lee in gloating .
一些有技术手段登陆外部互联网的人甚至也像李开复那样表现出洋洋自得之情。
-
Vanessa : I could take this opportunity to gloat , but I actually like you .
我该趁这个机会幸灾乐祸一下,不过我真的喜欢你。
-
Even if you know you 're superior to everyone in the room , don 't gloat .
尽管在此屋里你高人一等,也不必自傲。
-
Monica : Especially since your brother has been gloating about his new boat , you mean .
莫妮卡:特别是自从你弟弟经常洋洋自得于他那条新船以来……对不对?
-
Do not gloat over external pleasures motivated by personal desires !
别嗜爱外在的欲望所得来的快乐啊!
-
She seems to gloat over other people 's misfortunes .
她好像喜欢幸灾乐祸地看别人遭遇不幸。
-
I sensed that he was coming to the end of his gloat .
我感觉到,他即将结束他贪婪的注视。
-
He 'll be here soon to gloat over his victory .
他很快就会来这里炫耀他的胜利。
-
They became power users , memorizing the letter commands and gloating over their knowledge of obscure functions .
记住了字母命令,用户成为超级用户,并为自己了解了那些晦涩的功能而心满意足。
-
Oh , I was just rude back there gloating and everything and I apologize .
我刚刚太无理了。直勾勾的看着你,我向你道歉。
-
Or have you jsut come to gloat ? Guards !
还是专程来幸灾乐祸的?守卫!
-
But now he 's gonna get to gloat , and I guess I deserve it .
但是,现在轮到他幸灾乐祸了,不过这也是我活该。
-
" And " Continued the hag , gloating over her fell scheme .
而且,母夜叉继续说道,她幸灾乐祸地欣赏自己这个凶恶的诡计。
-
Embattled president Bashar al-Assad took the time to gloat .
四面楚歌的阿萨德总统还有时间幸灾乐祸。
-
He couldn 't resist a small gloat when the woman who sacked him lost her own job .
当那个解雇他的女人自己也丢了,工作时,他禁不住有点幸灾乐祸。
-
All the stuff spread all over the road , while I just stood there , gloating .
缸里的臭豆腐顿时撒满马路,我却幸灾乐祸地站在边上看着。