看见
- see;sight;spot;behold;catch;catch sight of
-
[see;sight] 用眼看到;通过看而了解
-
他睁开双眼看见阳光从窗户射进来
-
父亲没把窗帘拉开害怕我会看见他。4.
Father didn 't draw the curtains apart for fear that I would catch sight of him .
-
你先躲在一边,等看见飞贼再说,伍德这样说,我们不想让你早早地就遭到袭击。
Keep out of the way until you catch sight of the Snitch , Wood had said . We don 't want you attacked before you have to be .
-
把它拿到亮的地方,好让我看见。
Bring it into the light so I can see it .
-
她借着烛光勉强能看见。
She could just see by the light of the candle .
-
他无意中看见地平线上有一条小船。
His eye lit upon a small boat on the horizon .
-
我好像看见阴暗处站着一个人。
I thought I saw a figure standing in the shadows .
-
她看见了我,也认出了我,却不理睬我。
She saw me , recognized me and cut me dead .
-
邻居们反映说在中午时分看见他离开了大楼。
The neighbours reported seeing him leave the building around noon .
-
我看见他领先于我就心里不痛快。
It annoys me to see him getting ahead of me .
-
看见我们在一起,他们表现出掩饰不住的诧异。
They couldn 't conceal their surprise at seeing us together .
-
他看见她时,心猛地一跳。
His heart gave a sudden leap when he saw her .
-
我看见她从房子里出来,大为惊奇。
I was astounded to see her appear from the house .
-
我看见她在马路那头。
I saw her on the far side of the road .
-
她一看见警车,脸色就刷地变白了。
She paled visibly at the sight of the police car .
-
他看见这么多血,吓得目瞪口呆。
He stood aghast at the sight of so much blood .
-
蹲下!一定不要让人看见你。
Keep down ! You mustn 't let anyone see you .
-
我模模糊糊看见门口有个人影。
I could see a dim shape in the doorway .
-
他们有两次被人看见在一起。
They have been seen together on two separate occasions .
-
他们看见了在天空的映衬下那座巨大建筑的轮廓。
They saw the huge building outlined against the sky .
-
嘘!咱们现在趁别人没看见时走吧!
Psst ! Let 's get out now before they see us !
-
我们从屋顶的小洞能看见星星。
We could see the stars through an opening in the roof .
-
我们看见警察来了就顺着马路逃跑了。
We saw the police coming and legged it down the road .
-
珍妮一看见他那张脸,就止住不笑了。
One look at his face and Jenny stopped laughing .
-
他看见她沿着走廊向他疾步走来。
He spotted her steaming down the corridor towards him .
-
快点吧!快!他们会看见我们的!
Come on ! Quick ! They 'll see us !
-
我在这儿看见你纯属巧遇。
It was a stroke of luck that I found you here .
-
我在街上看见她了,但我们没有谈话。
I saw her in the street but we didn 't speak .
-
想起来了,他确实提到看见过你。
Come to think of it , he did mention seeing you .
-
他们看见我们过来,转身就跑。
They turned and ran when they saw us coming .
-
我看见发动机冒烟时,吓得手足无措。
I panicked when I saw smoke coming out of the engine .