插嘴

chā zuǐ
  • interrupt;cut in;chip in;break in;get a word in edgewise;intervene;interpolate;be able to enter the conversation;put in a word
插嘴插嘴
插嘴 [chā zuǐ]
  • [cut in;get a word in edgewise;be able to enter the conversation] 不待别人把话说完即发表己见

插嘴[chā zuǐ]
  1. 没看见我在说话吗?别插嘴。

    Can 't you see I 'm talking ? Don 't interrupt .

  2. 在别人讲话时插嘴是不礼貌的。

    It is not polite to interrupt when someone is talking .

  3. “不是我干的!”她插嘴说。

    ' I didn 't do it ! ' she broke in .

  4. 请你别老是插嘴好吗?

    Would you mind not interrupting all the time ?

  5. “还有我!”她插嘴道。

    ' And me ! ' she chimed in .

  6. “你错了。”苏珊插嘴说。

    ‘ You 're wrong , ’ interjected Susan .

  7. “但为什么?”他插嘴问。

    ' But why ? ' he interpolated .

  8. 遇到别人争论时,最好别插嘴。

    When it comes to other people 's arguments , it 's better to leave well alone .

  9. “我不这么认为,”萨拉插嘴说。

    ' I should think not , ' Sarah butted in .

  10. “她叫你呆在这儿,”迈克插嘴说。

    ' She told you to stay here , ' Mike broke in .

  11. “此话不假,”奎弗插嘴道。

    ' That 's true , ' chipped in Quaver

  12. “等一下,”他插嘴说,“这没有给她一个公平的解释机会!”

    ' Wait a minute ! ' he broke in . ' This is not giving her a fair hearing ! '

  13. 我们在谈话时,那老头儿总要插嘴。

    The old man would chip in while we were speaking .

  14. 他刚要插嘴,妈妈瞥了他一眼。

    He was going to butt in when his mother darted a look of disapproval at him .

  15. 她真爱插嘴。

    She just loves to chip in when others are talking .

  16. 他老是在别人说话时插嘴。

    He always cuts in when others people are talking .

  17. 别人谈话时插嘴是不礼貌的。

    It is impolite to get a word in .

  18. 别插嘴。

    Don 't barge into the conversation .

  19. 假如没有那么多人插嘴,我的故事还能讲得更好些。

    I could have told the story better if so many people had not broken in .

  20. 小孩子家别插嘴!

    You kids shouldn 't interrupt !

  21. “那我们会怎么样?”一个村民插嘴问。

    " but what 's to happen to us ?" one of the villagers broke in .

  22. 如果你不知道真相,就请不要插嘴。

    If you don 't know the truth , please keep quiet .

  23. 如果你看到两个或两个以上的人聊得正嗨,他们可能还没有准备好让你插嘴。

    If you see two or more people vigorously engaged in conversation , they 're probably not ready for you to barge4 in .

  24. interrupt:打断,妨碍,插嘴我希望没打扰你,somekindof:某种我刚收到通知说孩子在学校惹麻烦了。

    Lily : I hope I 'm not interrupting anything . I just got a message that our kids are in some kind of trouble at school . -

  25. someonechimedin有人插话道我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。

    eg : My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting .

  26. 3.interruptv.中断,妨碍,插嘴我不想打断你。

    I don 't want to interrupt you .

  27. 礼仪专家埃米莉•波斯特(EmilyPost)的重孙、作家彼得•波斯特(PeterPost)说,如果在同事说话时插嘴,忽视或者轻视其他人的看法,也会被同事挑刺。

    Employees also are judged when they interrupt colleagues , or ignore or discount others ' ideas , says Peter Post , author and great-grandson of etiquette expert Emily Post .

  28. 阿丽尔来家里做客吃饭的三年级同学插嘴说:“我感谢有香肠吃。”在一家非营利教育机构工作的利拉(Leela)和当律师的丈夫彼得(Peter)不禁笑起来。

    Her third-grade pal , over for dinner , chimes in , ' I 'm grateful for the sausages . ' Leela , who works for an education nonprofit , and her attorney husband Peter , burst into smiles .

  29. 我总是要插嘴,而且总是说错话。

    I was always butting in and saying the wrong thing .

  30. “我没说过我不相信。”爱丽丝插嘴说。

    ' I never said I didn 't ! 'interrupted Alice .