我的心意
- 网络My Heart;My Regard
-
您的品牌,我的心意!
Your brand , my regard !
-
宽容他正合我的心意。
It suits me to put up with him .
-
你这人很合我的心意。
You are a man after my heart .
-
这是给你的,代表着我的心意。
This is for you on my behalf .
-
但是您应该明白我的心意!
But you can see my good intention !
-
亲爱的,你可不要辜负我的心意。
Darling , please don 't disappoint me !
-
让他们读懂我的心意。
Let them out there read my mind .
-
画眉山庄无论离哪个村镇都有数英里之遥,正合我的心意。
Thrushcross Grange is miles away from any town or village.That suits me perfectly .
-
这才像话;这才合我的心意。
I welcome that offer or suggestion .
-
他岂能领会我的心意?
My good intention did he understand ?
-
你将会明白我的心意。
You will understand the way .
-
宝贝,你能否感受到我的心意?
Baby can you feel me ?
-
并非真正符合我的心意
Not really to my liking
-
那时乡村生活远离城市和文明,正合我的心意。
At that time a rural life , far from the cities and civilization , was my aim .
-
一点生日的祝愿,让你知道我的心意,一点友谊的象征,让我们共同铭记。
Just a little Birthday wish to let you know I care , just a little token of friendship that we share .
-
您是否认为补入括符内的红字以令他人得以了解我的心意会更好些?
Would you think it will be better to add in the red wordings in bracket for others to understand my intention ?
-
就是想在你生日那天给你一个大惊喜。但偏偏你在这几天病了,所以你不能看到我的心意。这让我觉得很惋惜。
But unluckily you were ill on those days * so you couldn 't see my intention , what was such a pity to me .
-
请把这个给你的老板,算是我的一点心意。
Please give this to your boss with my compliments
-
你难道还看不出我对你的心意吗?我爱你!
Can 't you see what I 'm trying to tell you , I love you !
-
永远不要误解我最真诚的心意。
Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved .
-
我的意思是心意到了就好
I mean , it 's the thought that counts .
-
我想我们的心意相同。
I guess we were thinking the same thought .
-
也许它看起来微不足道,但确是我的一点心意!
Maybe it seems not important but the card of gift from my heart .
-
这是我的一点点心意!生日快乐!我真诚的祝愿以及最美的祝福。
Here is a little token of my affection ! Happy birthday ! Sincere congratulations and best of wishes too .
-
但对此批评,保罗却可以坦然地回应说:「我相信神的心意是要我这刻留在以弗所」。
But Paul was able to say , 'I believe this is the will of God for me at this time ' .
-
我跟随自己的心意,让这种富足穿过我身体里的每一个细胞,我自如地活在当下。
I stay in the present moment as I follow my heart and let abundance flow through every cell in my body .
-
“我完全了解曼克奈斯的心意”奥斯特曼打岔道。
I understand Magnus all right , put in osterman .
-
这是我的一点小心意,希望你喜欢。
A : This is a small gift . I hope you like it .
-
喜爱中国绘画四十年了,这也算是我表达的一点心意吧!
It is like my tribute to China after my forty year love affair with Chinese painting .
-
这就是你要传达给我的信息吗?心意?
Is that the message that you want to leave me with , it 's the thought ?