宴请

yàn qǐng
  • entertain;fete;entertain at a banquet
宴请宴请
宴请 [yàn qǐng]
  • [entertain at a baquet;fete] 设宴招待

宴请[yàn qǐng]
  1. 所以,宴请外国客人时,这一点应该向他们讲明白。

    So when we entertain foreign guests , we should explain such table manners to them .

  2. 当你在商务宴请的时候是否会选择去星级酒店?

    If you are going to entertain some business guests , will you go to hotel restaurant ?

  3. 今晚我在家里宴请客人。

    I 'm having people to dinner this evening .

  4. 很多钱都花在宴请潜在客户上了。

    A lot of money went on wining and dining prospective clients .

  5. 我们学校宴请这位有名的学者。

    Our school dined the famous scholar .

  6. 当晚总经理设座国际饭店宴请外宾。

    In the evening the general manager gave a banquet at the international hotel in honour of the foreign guests .

  7. 只要她的父母停止争吵,她愿意放弃生日宴请。

    She would willingly forgo a birthday treat if only her warring parents would declare a truce .

  8. 全国多地紧急发布通知:聚餐、聚会、宴请、团拜等活动一律取消。

    An urgent notice was also issued in many regions that gatherings , parties , banquets , reunions and other activities should be canceled .

  9. 此次宴请是陈光标的又一次另类的慈善和环保行动。之前,他还试图收购《纽约时报》(TheNewYorkTimes),在北京充满雾霾的街头免费派发罐装新鲜空气,以及在街上撒钱。

    All this added to his bizarre track record , which now includes trying to buy The New York Times , handing out ' Fresh Air ' containers on the streets of polluted Beijing and giving out cash on the streets .

  10. 宴请oshi的帐就会记在她头上。

    She gets credit for keeping oshi .

  11. 世界自然基金会的TracyTsang说,香港政府没有禁止在公务宴请中食用鱼翅,而且还在活动人士提出这个问题时屡次加以回避。

    The Hong Kong government hasn 't banned shark 's fin from official banquets , says Tracy Tsang of the WWF , and repeatedly dodged the question whenever activists raise the issue .

  12. 她高贵的丈夫已经开放了大金字塔宴请宾客。

    Her noble husband had opened the Great Pyramid to fete them .

  13. 我们经常宴请邻居,可他们从来不报答我们。

    We always invite the neighbors and they never reciprocate !

  14. 国王以鸡肉和椰子宴请他的朋友。

    The king feasted his friends on chicken and coconuts .

  15. 和我一起来,我们将有一次宴请。

    Come with me , we 'll have a treat .

  16. 各个团体宴请了这些非洲来的朋友。

    Various organizations played host to these friends from Africa .

  17. 图为宴请后的答谢演奏。

    The picture shows a musical performance after the dinner .

  18. 生意上的宴请招待似乎是由日本的送礼文化自然发展而来的。

    Business entertainment seems a natural extension of japan 's gift-giving culture .

  19. 那是一次正式宴请,因此母亲穿起了长礼服。

    My mother wore a long dress because it was a formal meal .

  20. 史密斯先生无法接受你的宴请,深表歉意。

    Mr Smith is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner .

  21. 钓鱼台国宾酒选用陈年窖藏酒调酿,为宴请和馈赠宾客之佳品。

    ' Diaoyutai Ambassador'is an exquisite choice for the distinguish banquet and gift .

  22. 我原以为我们会被宴请。

    I had thought that we were going to be invited to dinner .

  23. 我今晚要宴请200名宾客

    Surely the 200 people I 'm hosting this evening

  24. 在这间大厅你能宴请多少人?

    How many can you dine in this hall ?

  25. 哥儿们,你们究竟想不想宴请我呀?

    Are you chaps giving me dinner or not ?

  26. 宴请你所有的亲戚来参加吗?

    Iike all your weird relatives coming to town ?

  27. 今年这些官员被要求避开昂贵的宴请和这些小玩意儿。

    This year they 've been instructed to eschew fancy banquets and tchotchkes .

  28. 我们本星期宴请大使。

    We 're dining the ambassador this week .

  29. 他在家里宴请新搬来的邻居。

    He dined his new neighbors at home .

  30. 不,我们会在华尔道夫酒店租出一间宴会厅,然后宴请那些无家可归的人

    No. We 'd rent out the Waldorf Astoria ballrooms and feed the homeless .