因为你

因为你因为你
  1. 就是因为你嫌麻烦没通知我,才出了这事。

    All this has happened because you couldn 't be bothered to give me the message .

  2. 彼此都要公平——不可能仅因为你不能出席就指望他们取消一切。

    Fair 's fair ─ you can 't expect them to cancel everything just because you can 't make it .

  3. 呵,你当然会这样说的,因为你是个男的。

    Well , you would say that : you 're a man

  4. 我不会再因为你去见她而不高兴。

    I no longer have any objection to your going to see her .

  5. 不要因为你的孩子说了实话而处罚他。

    Don 't punish your child for being honest .

  6. 事情不会仅仅因为你相信它是对的,就会必然如此。

    Merely because you believe a thing is right , it isn 't automatically so

  7. 你的编辑角色很重要,因为你能够客观地审视作品。

    Your role as editor is important , for you can look at a piece of writing objectively .

  8. 清洁银器时要戴上棉手套,因为你皮肤里的酸性物质会使它失去光泽。

    Wear cotton gloves when cleaning silver , because the acid in your skin can tarnish the metal .

  9. 找机会建议她谈谈这事儿,但是小心她可能会因为你多事儿而大发雷霆。

    Whenever possible , suggest she talks about it but be aware she may bite your head off for your trouble .

  10. 如果大家互相批改作业,别人便不会给你扣分,因为你随后也能给他们扣分。

    If you mark each other 's work , they don 't mark you down because then you can mark them down .

  11. “为什么没有人来告诉我?”——“因为你一下就睡过去了。”

    ' Why didn 't somebody come and tell me ? ' — ' Because you were out like a light . '

  12. “你怎么没告诉我呀,阿奇?”——“因为你可能会一不小心说了出去。”

    ' Why didn 't you tell me , Archie ? ' — ' Because you might have casually mentioned it to somebody else . '

  13. “他们不是因为你喝酒而开除你的吧?”——“天哪,当然不是!我现在只喝啤酒了。”

    ' They didn 't fire you for drinking , did they ? ' — ' Lord , no ! I only drink beer , nowadays . '

  14. 这也许是因为你并不晓得髋关节的位置,它不在腰部,而是位于腰部以下一手拃宽处。

    It may be that you are unaware of where your hip joint is ; it is not at the waist but a good hand span below it .

  15. 你的作业是从保尔那里抄袭来的,因为你俩错得完全一样。

    You copied this work off Paul because you 've made exactly the same mistakes .

  16. 讲出来,因为你所要说的是值得听取的。

    Speak up because what you have to say is worth hearing .

  17. 他因为你性格温和而倾慕你。

    He admires you for being always good-tempered .

  18. 他因为你而遭受重大损失。

    He incurred a heavy loss through you .

  19. 她恨你就因为你说了那句话。

    She hates you for saying that .

  20. 只是因为你喜欢它并不证明你有理由为它花这么多钱。

    Just because you like it , that doesn 't warrant spending so much money on it .

  21. 但是想必每位读者都有这种时候,即当你在床上躺了几个小时却还是无法入睡,因为你的大脑还在思考工作的事情。

    But surely everyone reading this has had times when you lie in bed for hours , unable to fall asleep because your brain is thinking about work .

  22. 他们可能更愿意提供职业上的帮助,因为你不太出名的学校意味着,像他们一样,你也充满了活力和毅力。

    They might be more willing to offer career help , because your less famous school denotes that , like them , you are also full of energy and perseverance .

  23. 并且现在有机会承担更大的风险,因为你已经为此打下了牢固的根基。

    And now you have the chance to take the big risks precisely because your foundation is already secure .

  24. 所以,确定是值得的,因为你想在第一次就把事情做好。

    So it pays to be sure , because you want to get it right the first time .

  25. 如果你放弃了它,就会感觉身体里某些东西“死掉了”,因为你放弃的是自己的一部分。

    If you drop that , you begin to feel a little " dead " inside because you 're dropping " you " .

  26. 自信会帮助你做出更好的选择,因为你能看到自己的幸福生活可以得到的最佳结果。

    Having confidence in yourself will help you make better choices because you can see what the best outcome would be for your well-being .

  27. 因为你刚刚把我带回了40年前。

    Because you just dragged me 40 years into the past .

  28. 为什么?因为你在池子里的重量减少了90%。

    Why ? You weigh about 90 % less in the pool .

  29. 你也可能因为你的出生地而感到不好意思。

    You may also be shy because of where you were born .

  30. 那是因为你不能放弃自己。

    That 's because you can 't give up what you are .