亲爱的你
-
丈夫:亲爱的你的脸色看起来很糟。
Husband : Honey you look awful .
-
好吧莱纳德,亲爱的你知道,
Penny : Okay , Leonard , honey , you know ,
-
亲爱的你能帮我加点柠檬吗?
Honey , could you get me some lemon , please ?
-
亲爱的你爸爸能够照顾自己
Honey , your daddy can take care of himself .
-
亲爱的你不想回到从前吗?
And baby don 't you want it back ?
-
亲爱的你我真的好想见你的!
I loved you really good to see you !
-
亲爱的你必须成为光。
You have to become Light , dear ones .
-
亲爱的你请你相信。幸福离你不远。
Happiness leaves you not to be far .
-
亲爱的你到底有什么魔力?
Why did it have to happen ?
-
不亲爱的你要你要去上学
No , sweetheart . Yes , you are . You are going back to school .
-
从简单的到复杂的,我希望亲爱的你能和我一块儿学习。
From the easy to the complicated , I hope you my darling can study together with me .
-
亲爱的你一个梦想即将结晶,不管它是,你的朋友或群体的联系似乎扮演一个角色。
A dream dear to you is about to crystallize , and whatever it is , your association with friends or groups seems to play a part .
-
出什么事了,我最亲爱的?你看起来很疲惫。
What 's wrong , my dearest ? You look tired .
-
8点15分了,亲爱的,你的早餐已经做好了。
It 's eight-fifteen , dear , and your breakfast 's ready .
-
亲爱的,你如果处在我的位置会怎么做?
What would you have done in my place , my dear ?
-
亲爱的,你什么时候需要人帮忙照看孩子,只要开口说一声就行。
Any time you want a babysitter , dear , you only have to ask
-
亲爱的,你对我来说很重要。
You 're very special to me , darling
-
亲爱的,你很多地方都很像我。
You 're a lot like me , dear
-
伊莎贝尔放下杂志,平静地说道:“亲爱的,你来得太晚了。”
Isabel put her magazine down and said in a neutral voice , ' You 're very late , darling . '
-
我这辈子一直带着:"亲爱的,你的篮子很特别,"妈妈说,轻轻地擦去我的热泪。
I 've taken with me through my life : " Honey , Your basket is extra-special , " Mom said , gently wiping away my hot tears .
-
亲爱的!你来到这里多让人高兴啊!
My darling ! How sweet of you to come !
-
这就是夸口,亲爱的。你明知道你不必吹
Now you 're bragging , darling . You know you don 't need to brag .
-
布朗夫人给她女儿拨了个电话,然后高兴地说:”哎,亲爱的,你好吗?“
Mrs. Brown dialed her daughter 's number and sang out , " Hello , darling . How are you ? "
-
那个老家伙抬起头嘟囔着说:“一点儿不错,亲爱的。你看起来一点也不像个老妇人。”
The fellow lifted his head and muttered under his breath : " That 's quite true , darling . You don 't look like an old lady at all . "
-
calmdown:冷静亲爱的,你冷静下。
Rufus : Honey , you have to calm down . -
-
亲爱的,你可以帮我看一下VCD播放机吗?它不能播放了。
Honey , could you help me operate the VCD player ? It can 't play .
-
男爵夫人:亲爱的,你不用做什么。
Baroness : You don 't have to , my dear .
-
亲爱的,你闪亮的让阳光都觉得羞愧。
Darling . don 't you put the sunshine to shame .
-
亲爱的,你需要好好休息一下。
Well , you need to get some rest , sweetie .
-
亲爱的,你的父亲是做什么的?
Pure West Virginia . What 's your father , dear ?